Varsity Vs Nfinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 10, 2015
How are Varsity shoes compared to Nfinity? My youngest (10yo) has decided to compete all stars & is a flyer. I was told any white cheer shoe, but have heard the Nfinitys tear easily & that most like the Varsity style compared to durability, comfort, & stability. Just curious.

I got a minimum of one year of wear out of my nfinity shoes and I've only owned Evolutions. The pair I wear to coach in (and occasionally tumble and stunt in) I've had for three years now and there have been zero rips or tears in the fabric. They may run slightly small.

All of my varsity shoes have also held up super well. I liked the Varsity Spirits a lot. Very similar to the evolutions but have a bit more to the shoe if that makes sense. The evolutions are more like slippers compared to the Spirits. They ran big on me and I have a wide/but small foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We bought 2 pair of varsity last pass in a single season, but one pair of evolutions lasted over a year. She would still be wearing them if they weren't too small. Vengeance for tend to go quicker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cp has had a pair of Evolutions that are going on 2 years and have been thrown in the wash (not recommended by Nfinity, however). The leather is cracking slightly from the wash but, they still look really good.

Cp has had a pair of Evolutions that are going on 2 years and have been thrown in the wash (not recommended by Nfinity, however). The leather is cracking slightly from the wash but, they still look really good.

Have you tried washing them in the dishwasher? That's how my mom washed mine in high school and it worked really well!

Have you tried washing them in the dishwasher? That's how my mom washed mine in high school and it worked really well!

I would have never thought of putting them in the dishwasher! Well, now I have to try it.

We don't have any nfinities. I have washed varsity and Nike shoes in the washer with a blanket or towels. I dry either over a vent or on a shoe dryer. No problems so far.

How are Varsity shoes compared to Nfinity? My youngest (10yo) has decided to compete all stars & is a flyer. I was told any white cheer shoe, but have heard the Nfinitys tear easily & that most like the Varsity style compared to durability, comfort, & stability. Just curious.
I love the Varsity Spirit II. Lightweight, durable and easy to clean. Nfinity are expensive and cheaply made IMO

I think it depends on how they each fit your CP's foot. My cp prefers Nfinity. She does not like the way Varsity shoes fit. Her Defiance lasted a full year. She only wears them on the mat, but is in the gym 4-5 days a week.

Back