All-Star Want To Get Banned From Fierceboard?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok it looks like you all need a common courtesy reminder. You are free to state your opinion HOWEVER calling someone a fetus, trashy, slutty (you get the idea) is not tolerated. These are young athletes working their butts off at a competition you would dream to be competing at.

You can say you hate a uniform, hate a routine, hate the music BUT don't hate on the athlete.

Grow up or get banned.

Have a nice day and happy posting ;).

would you like some assistance beating rainbows and butterflies into everyone's heads? :)

What if someone had used the word "heffer" in describing a larger flyer?

I would have told you it's spelled heifer.

biggrin.png

The rules set forth by the USASF are 12-18 years of age. IMO, I don't understand why people always have to hate on smaller flyers. If you have sick small Level 5 flyers who are 12 or 13, and they are as good as the other flyers in your program who are larger; Then what should you do? Not put them on a Worlds team because they are small? That's absurd! Some teams don't have Junior 5 teams, and at Rockstar we are one of them. When we make our Senior Worlds teams it's the best of the best Level 5 athletes who are 12-18 years old. Small, medium, large, doesn't matter to me. It's all about who's the best period. If people want to complain about competing against smaller flyers, then go compete in Intenational which is 14 & above. Very rare you find itty bitties that are 14 & above!

It doesn't matter if YOU yourself find the word offensive this girls parents contacted Weezy and stated that they found it offensive. Also they way the term was used was offensive saying they dropped a (insert f word here) to the ground... any time I have ever heard that term used in cheerleading it is almost always negative saying oh well of course they are going to keep their stunts up the have ***** in the air... like someone said earlier giving no credit to the athlete who has the other skills to be on that team at such a young age. Weezy is not abusing the power just giving a warning and reminder that foul or offensive language will not be tolerated... I have been a long time poster and have pulled back a bit due to the amount of rude people that have flooded the boards... PLEASE JUST REMEMBER MOST OF THE TIME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN....

I don't think anyone's saying that smaller girls shouldn't be on the team...just mentioning that they are indeed small. In this specific case, it's pretty obvious Gabby (is it Gabi or Gabby?) has the skill set to be on the team.
Nothing wrong with small flyers, if they can perform the skill. But I AM a huge proponent of no athlete under 12 on a senior team of any level. The age difference and mentality are too different otherwise.

BTW, my daughter is a flyer and her little friend is a flyer, we just call them 14 and 10. Just their ages. No offense should be taken.

Back