All-Star Wild Card Performance Order Is Out For Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a bit confused because when I checked the Varsity document of Summit bid winners it lists 22 teams as Wildcard bid winners in Small Junior 2, but the tentative schedule has 14. Did 8 suddenly upgrade to full paid, or? I mean I'm certainly not complaining because that's short nearly a third of the competition there would have been, but I thought that list was of teams that had accepted their bids and were going? I keep looking back at it to see if I missed something but I'm not noticing if I did.
Doc for reference:
http://register.varsity.com/VAS/2015 Summit Bid Winners.pdf
There are 2 teams in my WC division who aren't on the schedule either. I bet they decided not to come or didn't register.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats my gym I coach at the only SS5 gym on the performance order Primetime All Stars !
So what happens then if their the only team ?
Hey, didn't know you coached at Prime Time, that's awesome! Congrats on the Summit bid! Do you know why they're competing in small senior R5 rather than small senior coed R5? I don't cheer anymore since I'm away at college, but I thought they had at least one boy on their level 5 team, is he not going to the Summit?

Hey, didn't know you coached at Prime Time, that's awesome! Congrats on the Summit bid! Do you know why they're competing in small senior R5 rather than small senior coed R5? I don't cheer anymore since I'm away at college, but I thought they had at least one boy on their level 5 team, is he not going to the Summit?

We have two boys, Im actually not sure the answer on that. I coach the JR Prep team so Im not there on sundays when everyone else is there :) It is a good question though - I believe they are in the small gym category ? Does that make a difference ? This is my first year coaching all-star :) @MaineStar234

Back