All-Star The D2 Summit 2017 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone post small senior 4 placements. My internet just quit working.
1. Island Elite - Steel Tide
2. United Force of Ohio - Blackout
3. Fusion Athletics - Infinity
4. Pride of Illinois - Peach
5. Power Clovis - Lady Premonition
6. Pittsburgh Poison - Venom
7. Thunder Elite - Lady Rage
8. San Antonio Spirit - Team Pink
9. Cheer Nation Athletics - Apex
10. Cheer Empire - Lady Legacy
11. Lions Cheer Company - Courage
12. GU Shamrocks - Black Widows

Can someone post small senior 4 placements. My internet just quit working.

Island Elite won, even with the injury.
2. United Force of Ohio
3. Fusion athletics (they moved up from 8th)

That's all I can remember..
I know the team in second dropped to like 9th because part of their pyramid fell..

1. Island Elite - Steel Tide
2. United Force of Ohio - Blackout
3. Fusion Athletics - Infinity
4. Pride of Illinois - Peach
5. Power Clovis - Lady Premonition
6. Pittsburgh Poison - Venom
7. Thunder Elite - Lady Rage
8. San Antonio Spirit - Team Pink
9. Cheer Nation Athletics - Apex
10. Cheer Empire - Lady Legacy
11. Lions Cheer Company - Courage
12. GU Shamrocks - Black Widows

You are fast!

Anyone see sm sr 2 placements? they turned the livestream off half way through it.... wanted to see how a local team placed!!

ETA: Ignore!!! I found them. Way to go Idaho Cheer, 2nd place!

Small Senior
Final Results

RANK TEAM

1 Davis Allstar Gym Inc - TKO
2 Idaho Cheer - Emeralds
3 Vizion Athletix - Prism
4 South Bay Divas - Royalty
5 Terre Haute Cheer University - Pit Crew
6 Bayou Athletics - Senior Sugarcanes
7 Alpha Athletics - Senior Passion
8 The Champions All Stars - Blaze
9 Quest Athletics - Sergeants
10 Triad Athletics - Magic
11 Revolution Athletics Allstars - Adrenaline
12 Revolution Cheer Company - Punisher

And with that the season is officially over!!
All results have been added to the spreadsheet. I'm amazed at the number of gyms that had several teams in finals. A few gyms even had more than 1 team win, more than I expected to see from small gyms.

A lot of teams moved way up from Day 1. I know at least one team moved from like 10th to 2nd :)
Curious if teams that had to do their semi's today had issues. Esp if they did have to compete twice..

A lot of teams moved way up from Day 1. I know at least one team moved from like 10th to 2nd :)
Curious if teams that had to do their semi's today had issues. Esp if they did have to compete twice..
I also noticed the opposite quite a few times, teams moving from top 3 to bottom 3.
While I don't necessarily have a problem with teams competing twice in one day, especially if they are several hours apart, I just wonder how much of an effect in scoring/judging there was with divisions that had some teams go yesterday and some go today for semis.

I also noticed the opposite quite a few times, teams moving from top 3 to bottom 3.
While I don't necessarily have a problem with teams competing twice in one day, especially if they are several hours apart, I just wonder how much of an effect in scoring/judging there was with divisions that had some teams go yesterday and some go today for semis.

Yea there was a team in first that dropped to last and I hadn't seen them and when I went to watch the video after, it turned out they had like 3 stunts drop. That's got to suck :/

I was thinking that too about the judging. What would have been an advantage of competing later may have turned out to be a disadvantage...

My gym's Large Senior Restricted 5 team won today!:D And our gym owner's daughter has now won four rings within the last 2 weeks - two at Dance Worlds, one at Dance Summit last weekend, and now this one for cheer in the LSR5 division. She's gonna need to start growing more fingers for all those rings!!

My gym's Large Senior Restricted 5 team won today!:D And our gym owner's daughter has now won four rings within the last 2 weeks - two at Dance Worlds, one at Dance Summit last weekend, and now this one for cheer in the LSR5 division. She's gonna need to start growing more fingers for all those rings!!
Thats.... impressive. Holy. I see you're from Orlando, makes travel easy!! I was gonna say, 3 weeks in florida??? Is your gym in Orlando?

MAG competed in the tent two years ago and I actually liked it. The teams could really hear all of the support they were receiving and we could stand right up front.
When is the new arena supposed to be finished?

Agree- at high school nationals I love competing in tent for first rounds. Can be much closer to the team and the energy is insane! For finals, we sit in coaches box/fan viewing section and they are so far from team! I saw at Worlds and at both summits they allowed people in front of mat. Hoping they change it back for hs!

Are scores posted anywhere or can anyone PM me small senior 4 scores? And congrats to @tumbleyoda! His teams killed it today!

Thanks, your teams were amazing as well! Wish we would of gotten a picture together. Next time grab me!

We took 5 teams, had two zero deduction performances, two teams made finals. Our Sr Small Coed Restricted 5 team came in 7th which is amazing to us because we did not even think we would have one this year. We graduated so many kids off that team last year and most were back spots and experienced bases. Only 4 of the kids on this team had competed at Summit last year on a lower level team. We really were going to just go large four and take our lumps in our community that we did not have any 5. They went thru a whole lot to get there and then to turn in those performances were amazing to us, because we know the backstory. For the past three years that team has made finals. This one was definitely the least expected one due to the teams age and experience at this level.

The Sr Small 4 team was amazing. If they had not dropped on Sun they would of been in second. Still they got fourth with 2 uncharacteristic drops. Again another very young team for the division, truly way more Juniors than Seniors. 5 senior age kids but only one that graduates. As we say all the time if you don't hit, you can't get mad at no one but yourselves. But in the grand scheme of things I think them finishing just off the podium will push those that are returning to make it next year.

Best thing about D2 is everyone seems happy and glad to be there. Lots of true sportsmanship, cheering for each other and making of friends - not just for the cameras stuff.

Back