All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Kris10boo just a thought here but if you are becoming increasingly clumsy you might want to wrap yourself in bubble wrap and never leave the house again.

Actually in reality might be worth mentioning to your doctor next time you go.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Where Banberry is not just a drink

@Kris10boo just a thought here but if you are becoming increasingly clumsy you might want to wrap yourself in bubble wrap and never leave the house again.

Actually in reality might be worth mentioning to your doctor next time you go.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Where Banberry is not just a drink
Lol it's like little things when not flat.
Like walking from the driveway into the garage it's like a half inch bump up. If I'm not paying attention and my foot is half way on both I like roll over my ankle and fall because it's not even.

I did that the other day.

Also one day I was at the car wash and I was walking into the bay and it's like an inch drop down so the water can drain. I fell there to, but I recovered so quickly but I know someone saw me!
It's little things like that, I'm generally not just falling down on flat surface but the smallest bump up or down if I'm halfway on both gets me like every single time!

I really need to actually have it looked at because I don't want it to get worse because it still gets swollen every day!:/

Oh yeah, This one was the funniest though. Our y2 was having a bonding party several weeks ago and they did a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood. Since the girls are younger they had to have an adult. So I took a group of girls. We are walking down the sidewalk and there is like a bigger drop off of nearly 2 inches where the ground is shifting and the sidewalk separated. Anyways I like stepped half way on both and I ate it. The others I just fell to my knees but this one I like fell to my stomach and onto my hands. I was in so much pain the poor girls started freaking out and of course a neighbor was outside and saw me. Hahah like I seriously wish I had all these falls on video. They are so hilarious thinking back.

Like just imagine ....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you LadyKatz for actually looking like a world champ team. Besides that they look dead tired as expected

We were PUSHING lol. Being up at 5:45 am to get ready to compete at finals. Then having to perform at almost 11 pm...long long day

They will have some deductions... They had a double down to the belly, lots of sync tumbling off timing and weird landings... I dunno, to me the whole thing was just off. I think CF has it over them. Keep in mind though, I am biased and feel like I was looking for anything and everything.

We did have deductions. Scores should be posted now, our execution/difficulty alone helped us.

Once I was at a tumbling clinic and during conditioning at the end we were doing jumps and I landed on my right leg locked out and my knee popped. Hurt to bend but I brushed it off. Apparently my meniscus was 'loosened" and I didn't know it until 3 months later when I tore my MCL because of it.

Also I still don't see how people think orange is boring???????? How any of the large senior teams are boring?????

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Once I was at a tumbling clinic and during conditioning at the end we were doing jumps and I landed on my right leg locked out and my knee popped. Hurt to bend but I brushed it off. Apparently my meniscus was 'loosened" and I didn't know it until 3 months later when I tore my MCL because of it.

Also I still don't see how people think orange is boring???????? How any of the large senior teams are boring?????

I don't think any teams are boring, just certain teams aren't certain peoples piece of toast.

I broke my ankle Nov 1, went to the ER that night and it was confirmed broke . I knew it was broke the second I did it because I heard it break as I fell down. lol I never fully told anyone that I knew personally how I did it but I broke it skipping like a skip-it with a hula hoop (sp?) haha.

They told me it was broken and put it in a splint and gave me crutches. They told me it probably would need surgery and to use the crutches for 3-5 days and then see an orthopedic surgeon. I'm sorry I'm not physically capable of using crutches. I threw them in my car and walked on the splint. (You should of seen the looks I got)
The splint was like falling apart and luckily a girl at our gym just got out of a broken ankle and had an extra air cast walking boot that she didn't use. So I never went to have it looked at again.

It fit perfectly and I used the boot for over 2 months. Finally took it off after New Years and it swells up every time I'm on my feet. Like my ankle looks like a softball everyday. It actually hurts. I kept the boot in my trunk for emergencies because I'm now all the sudden real clumsy and have fell like 8 times since then.
Day 1 of UCA I actually hurt my ankle so bad I was limping the whole time and I could barely walk. I went to my car that night when we got back to the resort and got my boot! I wore it the rest of the day and the whole next day but haven't used it since. I know sometimes people just don't know for sure and maybe think of it as a lesser injury and treat it for a few days as it appears to be better so I can totally see how it happened. If I didn't hear it break I honestly wouldn't have went to the ER but I was in tears and couldn't walk on it right after and had to crawl to my car/ crawl down the driveway and everything. Talk about embarrassing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/
QUOTE]

My step mom broke her ankle falling in a hole...she was non weight-bearing for over two months and had to have two surges. This was last July and she just recently got done with PT. It was crazy! And my dad broke his hand tripping over a chair in their living room lolol

100_4512.jpg

(The middle school struggle is real :oops: )

Omg you poor thing!! How did you get anything done?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

I broke my ankle Nov 1, went to the ER that night and it was confirmed broke . I knew it was broke the second I did it because I heard it break as I fell down. lol I never fully told anyone that I knew personally how I did it but I broke it skipping like a skip-it with a hula hoop (sp?) haha.

They told me it was broken and put it in a splint and gave me crutches. They told me it probably would need surgery and to use the crutches for 3-5 days and then see an orthopedic surgeon. I'm sorry I'm not physically capable of using crutches. I threw them in my car and walked on the splint. (You should of seen the looks I got)
The splint was like falling apart and luckily a girl at our gym just got out of a broken ankle and had an extra air cast walking boot that she didn't use. So I never went to have it looked at again.

It fit perfectly and I used the boot for over 2 months. Finally took it off after New Years and it swells up every time I'm on my feet. Like my ankle looks like a softball everyday. It actually hurts. I kept the boot in my trunk for emergencies because I'm now all the sudden real clumsy and have fell like 8 times since then.
Day 1 of UCA I actually hurt my ankle so bad I was limping the whole time and I could barely walk. I went to my car that night when we got back to the resort and got my boot! I wore it the rest of the day and the whole next day but haven't used it since. I know sometimes people just don't know for sure and maybe think of it as a lesser injury and treat it for a few days as it appears to be better so I can totally see how it happened. If I didn't hear it break I honestly wouldn't have went to the ER but I was in tears and couldn't walk on it right after and had to crawl to my car/ crawl down the driveway and everything. Talk about embarrassing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
girlll preach! I heard it too and everyone was like noooo it was prob cartilage you heard..lol I'm deaf...so I knew I didn't "hear cartilage" lol. I was given a boot but it was soo swollen and bruised and they didn't give me crutches that I took off the boot and got crutches and got an air cast ankle brace instead and went to physio..I had 2 weeks til my first nationals and was like "fix it the best you can" LOL the girl was like "um you can't compete on this!" I was like no sorry can't isn't in my cheer vocab..she didn't get it. I competed anyway..and I was a crossover for open and io5 and this nationals was only a one day so there were two performances for each team..one of the worst nights of my life.

Ok I don't have a video because there isn't one on Youtube as far as I can find, but if anyone has the VOD, I'm noticing GT Pink didn't do jumps to tumbling. Isn't that basically a requirement? I'm confused why such a simple element on the scoresheet was ignored. They do a jump combination but don't tuck or anything out of it.

Back