All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I know is that Orange HAS to have a toast voiceover in their music next year. I think some of our creative voiceover people should start coming up with some ideas for them!

All I know is that Orange HAS to have a toast voiceover in their music next year. I think some of our creative voiceover people should start coming up with some ideas for them!
Small, medium and large, yeah
We've got room to boast
Our skills speak for themselves
Need some butter with that toast?!

All three rings
But our pinky and thumb are kinda lonely
Hold em both up high
These Rays gon' make it toasty!

Our competition's pretty burnt
Yeah, your team's looking "crumby"
Reppin' more than vitamin C
Yeah, this Orange toast be yummy!

(Can the sound effect when their baskets go be the sound of toast popping out of the toaster?)

We've got room to boast

All three rings
Hold em both up high

(Can the sound effect when their baskets go be the sound of toast popping out of the toaster?)

yes x 10000000

The greatest creation Trader Joes has ever invented ever in the history of life.

You know those buttery, slightly spicy graham-like cookies that are Scandinavian. You typically find them around holidays. Speculoos? Something like that (Scandinavians- help me out here!) Basically that flavor, but in a spread. With bits of cookie in it. Like peanut butter made of spicy graham cookies pureed into yum.

I think it taste more like gingerbread cookies and I feel like I am crunching on sugar.

We've got room to boast

All three rings
Hold em both up high

this is amazing, can I link Brandon to this one too?

We've got room to boast

All three rings
Hold em both up high

You win. The end.

I don't know maybe I'm the one odd ball out but I personally loved oranges clean routine. I would take a clean crisp routine that hits any day.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
This is exactly how I feel! I find a routine that is super clean and technically correct very entertaining. I actually really love watching routines like that instead of difficult messy ones where I watch with a face like my avatar. We don't all have to like the same style but to say you'd rather see skills done incorrectly and or sloppy but with flair makes me question how much you really know about this sport. I don't mean anyone in particular when I say you. Again we don't all have to agree but people sound downright silly saying they're mad orange won or even better, that they can't see where they scored higher. If you are a coach saying that then I think you better re-evaluate your coaching career. Orange is not even a usual favorite of mine but I can recognize when a team has what they do.

ETA- I know I'm late on this but I wasn't able to get on here till just now. Sorry for dragging this on even longer. Forgive me.

Last edited:
Did I miss the Large All Girl Finals Scores? Seems weird Large Coed was out that night, but not this division. I guess I should be kind of used to it by now though....

Back