All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange is my toast with butter. I like toast and butter, but it gets kinda boring after a while. Some people can eat toast and butter every day.

BABS is my toast with cookie butter. SE is my toast and nutella. Please don't make me choose.

I only eat my toast with butter. I am not a fan of jelly, jam, or Nutella on toast. And what is cookie butter?

I only eat my toast with butter. I am not a fan of jelly, jam, or Nutella on toast. And what is cookie butter?
The greatest creation Trader Joes has ever invented ever in the history of life.

You know those buttery, slightly spicy graham-like cookies that are Scandinavian. You typically find them around holidays. Speculoos? Something like that (Scandinavians- help me out here!) Basically that flavor, but in a spread. With bits of cookie in it. Like peanut butter made of spicy graham cookies pureed into yum.

Yes please. I'm confused as to where that 8 is coming from/the relevance to CEA. I get it for Rays but not CEA
i think the first 8 is 2+0+1+5 (next year)
the other 2 8's are for the letters in courtney and benjamin (I'm guessing)
and the last one (again i think) is from the letters of SSX. s is the 19th letter of the alphabet, x is 24th. 19(s) + 19 (s) + 24 (x) = 62. 6 + 2= 8.

..and now I'm done with math for the next 10 years

i think the first 8 is 2+0+1+5 (next year)
and the other 8 is for the letters in courtney and benjamin (I'm guessing)
Yes. Since there are 4 occurrences of the #8, 8/4 is 2, they aren't forecasted to win until 2015 (two years after their most recent gold medal). To add to that, Courtney will be 37 by next year's Worlds. 7-3=4.

Yes. Since there are 4 occurrences of the #8, 8/4 is 2, they aren't forecasted to win until 2015 (two years after their most recent gold medal). To add to that, Courtney will be 37 by next year's Worlds. 7-3=4.
I'm all about weird math like this and signs for my teams but I literally was so lost reading all that the first time through. Definitely would make more sense had I seen the numbers popping out like you did when you did all that math!

I'm all about weird math like this and signs for my teams but I literally was so lost reading all that the first time through. Definitely would make more sense had I seen the numbers popping out like you did when you did all that math!
It's hard to explain cheer numerology in 140 characters or less. :D

Back