All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of the shade being thrown by parents/relatives on Facebook... :confused:
Is it really that hard to be happy for a team that won, especially if they aren't in your division?

Well on a lighter note, there's this picture of the Rosarios finding out Lady Jags won:

BmVZNMcCMAEw5YM.jpg
Victor's wearing his own shoes. That's awesome (they look really good on him). I love Kristen's bow (which is weird to say- I feel like I'm speaking in the 3rd person).

I'm curious as to why someone only said something about T&S having bad sportsmanship when there's only one Obsession boy in those pics, the rest are all from Reign. Besides, I took it as them kind of taking the picture for SOT since they left to go cheer on A-Team, not in a bad sportsmanship kind of way. Maybe that's just me trying to stay positive.

Maybe they assumed Obsession because it wouldn't make sense for Reign to taunt them when SOT clearly outscored them?

Not that it would make sense for Obsession to do it either since they won.

At any rate... I don't understand teenage logic.

I'm curious as to why someone only said something about T&S having bad sportsmanship when there's only one Obsession boy in those pics, the rest are all from Reign. Besides, I took it as them kind of taking the picture for SOT since they left to go cheer on A-Team, not in a bad sportsmanship kind of way. Maybe that's just me trying to stay positive.

There were tweets that went along with the original one with him goading Royalty members and being sarcastically rude. They've also since been deleted but it was definitely in poor judgment and sportsmanship.

The official MD Twisters twitter just released an apology, and apparently spoke with Brad

I didn't really see the picture as malicious or anything... They were just joking around because Spirit hadn't gotten there yet, it's not like they were belittling their title or anything. But that's just the way I saw it, all about perspective I guess.

That picture's not even funny because reign got third. Lol they beat you why are you throwing shade?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think it was kind of meant to say that they're unappreciative of second place when Reign was ecstatic to globe at all. Still not okay and still don't get it but then again I'm not the one who posted it.

Back