All-Star Worlds Must Be Coming Up.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would you please....? It is like they vanished in a puff of smoke, maybe they went to another gym or something, but I doubt it.....:rolleyes:

yup ill call it "Where are Pumas?" or "What happened to TN Pumas... i LOVEDDDDDD them :( ! ! ! ! "

That team is sooooo better then this team and they are going to win Worlds cause they have been working really hard so they deserve it!

But everyone knows it won't happen anyway cause the big names always place higher no matter what cause like the judges always make sure it happens that way so I guess I'll just keep my comments to myself. Please don't comment on this because I'm not trying to offend anyone so it's all good kkkk?

Yeah. why do the small gyms even go to Worlds??? it is soooooooooooooooooooo a waste of money for them, nobody beats LMNOP Allstars!!! They are way too Fierce!!!:p

That's it, I'm writing 'Newbies Guide to the Fierceboard' and filming it..who wants to help? I need 'sections' to cover and general tips to include? That and some witty jokes (not from you, Kingston :p)..any takers?

yup ill call it "Where are Pumas?" or "What happened to TN Pumas... i LOVEDDDDDD them :( ! ! ! ! "

Please add how ACE completely ruined the whole thing and ran everyone off.

That's it, I'm writing 'Newbies Guide to the Fierceboard' and filming it..who wants to help? I need 'sections' to cover and general tips to include? That and some witty jokes (not from you, Kingston :p)..any takers?

Need a section on how to be respectful of others

Back