All-Star Worlds Video Coverage Website

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 13, 2014
Anybody else having problems with that site? I just can't buy the plan! Here is what it says:

Your request has generated an internal system error.
The support team has been notified of the problem.

What can I do? There is no email I could write to on the website...

I got no problem having access but I do have a problem with the fact that this year you can only purchase live stream and not the package livestream + VOD like other years.
I got exams and I will not be able to watch during the weekend so I planned on doing a worlds weekend later. but seems like I have no other choice than to fail my exams.

I got no problem having access but I do have a problem with the fact that this year you can only purchase live stream and not the package livestream + VOD like other years.
I got exams and I will not be able to watch during the weekend so I planned on doing a worlds weekend later. but seems like I have no other choice than to fail my exams.
YES!! coming from New Zealand it is our only chance to see the teams from our country compete. the streaming usually stops or fails somehow during worlds as there are so many people on it so if you miss your team then you can never see it again! i can't justify spending that much $$ on a chance of seeing some teams. also when there are two teams on at the same time yes there is multi screen but i don't wanna watch two or three routines at the same time... this is so frustrating USASF u need to sort it out :(

Agree! We really want to see our NZ teams! Last year the live feed cut out in the final on one of our teams and we had to wait for VOD to come up. I don't know what we would have done if there wasn't that option!

YES!! coming from New Zealand it is our only chance to see the teams from our country compete. the streaming usually stops or fails somehow during worlds as there are so many people on it so if you miss your team then you can never see it again! i can't justify spending that much $$ on a chance of seeing some teams. also when there are two teams on at the same time yes there is multi screen but i don't wanna watch two or three routines at the same time... this is so frustrating USASF u need to sort it out :(
yes! that also. other years i print the whole time schedules and mark which teams i wanna see for sure. if two teams are at the same time, i used to watch them afterwards. watching two routines on a multiscreen is not possible! also with the time difference its not possible for everyone to stay up all night long! it's considered worlds, but they dont think about the international teams at all!

Back