All-Star Worst Deductions Ever/can You Even Be Deducted For This?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One time a bigger girl from my old-old gym got her team a deduction because the judges said she "glowed" a was too distracting. In other words, she was too pale. Nevertheless, she wore a nude-colored bodysuit under her half-top uniform the next day. How embarrassing!

My team at Worlds last year was in 3rd place and we were going to move on to the finals but we got a deduction for our music being .3 SECONDS TOO LONG... -____- We got bumped to 8th place and didn't move on... Ridiculous...
What team/division?

SC high school teams get some silly deductions. A girl got one for a tiny anklet that was tucked in. (30 points out of 300). You can get it if your hair is too long and you're wearing it half up half down. It can't touch your shoulders.

This private school got a 30 point safety deduction for stepping on one of their signs. You can see how she barely even grazes it on the left hand side at like at 1:27. It knocked them from State Champs to 3rd place.

The worst part of all of this was that the team that won dropped a stunt and had a really bad bobble in another

Wait, how can you get a deduction for smiling too much??! I understand not getting full points for not smiling enough....but TOO much? Seriously?!

One time a bigger girl from my old-old gym got her team a deduction because the judges said she "glowed" a was too distracting. In other words, she was too pale. Nevertheless, she wore a nude-colored bodysuit under her half-top uniform the next day. How embarrassing!
Surely that would be racial discrimination! That's just ridiculous!

To add to the profanity deduction, my teams have also had deductions for glitter in the hair, removing uniform top before leaving floor, covering belly button ring with band-aid and deduction for appearance, because someone wore a bright pink sports bra under her white uniform top.

To add to the profanity deduction, my teams have also had deductions for glitter in the hair, removing uniform top before leaving floor, covering belly button ring with band-aid and deduction for appearance, because someone wore a bright pink sports bra under her white uniform top.

Why did someone remove their uniform top before leaving the floor?

To be honest, except for the glitter in hair, I'm on board with every one of those deductions, including the profanity.

addendum: I just thought, the glitter could easily fall out of a flyers hair into a base's eyes, which would be exceedingly irritating to the eye.

Back