All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sonic Elite will not be attending either..

Really loved this competition, wish we were going.

ETA: I think I'm going to watch with a few of my friends. My birthday is 1/30 so maybe that can be my birthday party hehe :)
Did you guys add a competition to replace atc? Just curious . Heard you took sequoia off too. Looking forward to seeing you all at winter cheer.

Did you guys add a competition to replace atc? Just curious . Heard you took sequoia off too. Looking forward to seeing you all at winter cheer.
We did add a comp just for our Sr3 team. Its a new one i think? I've never been to it. Its on Jan 24th at Tacoma i believe.. thats all i really know as of right now! I'm so excited to compete at Winter Cheer!!

ETA: Just checked my email again, looks like the new comp is called "The Next Level Championship"? Never heard of it so it must be new...

I think it's 100% a combined effort, but they have uniforms in React colors. Lol! Maybe our gym started the team? I'm totally not sure.

Now that I think about it, all three teams use green in their uniforms, so that's not a true statement necessarily. ;)
They practice at all 3 gyms! I think they practice more at React since the majority of the athletes are from that area! And aren't their uniforms mostly black and green? I just kinda realized all 3 gyms have green... Is it bad i forget my gym has green?? Still not used to these colors, i've always had a form of blue/black since i was 6...

We did add a comp just for our Sr3 team. Its a new one i think? I've never been to it. Its on Jan 24th at Tacoma i believe.. thats all i really know as of right now! I'm so excited to compete at Winter Cheer!!

ETA: Just checked my email again, looks like the new comp is called "The Next Level Championship"? Never heard of it so it must be new...
Wow this is the first I have heard of this! It looks like it's either hosted by action athletics and celebrity cheer or they are the only teams signed up for it so far?? Interesting.

They practice at all 3 gyms! I think they practice more at React since the majority of the athletes are from that area! And aren't their uniforms mostly black and green? I just kinda realized all 3 gyms have green... Is it bad i forget my gym has green?? Still not used to these colors, i've always had a form of blue/black since i was 6...

I know they are basically wearing React uniforms, but they have Olympium-specific tops. Really, a combined effort representing all three gyms, though. It's a cool idea and I hope it ends up working out. :)

Super interesting about that new comp. this is the first I heard of it also.

Wow this is the first I have heard of this! It looks like it's either hosted by action athletics and celebrity cheer or they are the only teams signed up for it so far?? Interesting.
It was created by a Rebel Athletic (uniform company) person. Shes a judge i believe too! I'm not 100% if we're going, since it was just added to our comp list this week.

Their mailing address is the same as Action Athletics......
Hmm. Let me do some research on this competition real quick

ETA: Did a little research really quick. I don't know what the relation between the creator of the competition and action athletics is but the website design is the same for both. I don't think she's a coach there..

Does anyone know Action's first comp?

Hmm. Let me do some research on this competition real quick

ETA: Did a little research really quick. I don't know what the relation between the creator of the competition and action athletics is but the website design is the same for both. I don't think she's a coach there..

Does anyone know Action's first comp?
I also did some research. All signs point back to the owner of action athletics. The business license goes back to him.

[QUOTE="FierceIsTheName, post: 968627, member: 20151

Does anyone know Action's first comp?[/QUOTE]
Looks like they are heavy on the out of state comps versus locals. Their first one is aloha in Portland. First local one is the next level championship and spirit cheer

I think so but I'm not completely sure. I hope so, I love watching them too!

Are international teams eligible for bids this year? I know it changes from year to year and I can't keep track.

Back