All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As soon as I saw Gabby in that leotard I thought..uh oh! Loved Aly's leo and SO happy for her. It was awesome to see a gymnast REALLY appreciate and embrace her bronze medal and be happy for those ahead of her (especially when they were getting photos and she told LinLin to hold up her medal for the photographers). On the other hand..anyone else see Lu take off her silver medal straight away and walk around like it was nothing then have to be told to put it back on? That just put disrespect and lack of sportsmanship on to a whole new level in my opinion

I'm so happy for Aly too! Komova continues to disappoint. I understand that she has dealt with a lot of heartbreak in London but her attitude annoys me. It's not the crying over losing--I can completely understand a sixteen year old girl being emotional over the Olympics--but the resignation after mistakes is frustrating! She did it today and she did it in the AA finals, too. When she took those four steps on vault even the commentators noted how it seemed like she could have kept it to one or two steps, but just got annoyed and gave up. That's not the showmanship of an Olympic gymnast in my opinion.

Poor Gabby. Tough two days for her but at least she took home the big ones! Team USA :)

The BBC feed cut out to cycling. Does anyone know if theres a different international feed playing gymnastics?

Back