All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes I was shocked about how many people from US there were! I was sat around lots of Americans in the all around finals and I was in a suite during team finals which a girl (not sure if it's her friend/cousin or whatever) knew Kyla Ross! I also met all around finalists-Ashleigh Brennan, Emily Little, Dominique Pegg and Giulia Steingruber.
Wow thats so cool!

USA gymnasts - have displayed the best sportsmanship throughout the entire olympics. maybe some crybaby russians should take some lessons......

They have. My only complaint was MacKayla in vault final. I understand she was upset butshe refused to hug the other gymnast when she approached her. Also I wish she would have not made the facial expressions on the podium (yahoo have been using on their home page) and basically covering the silver medal. Those pictures will follow her for the rest of her gymnastic career.

I stop following gymnastics after 2008 because Nastia was my favorite gymnast but I have a new found love for Aly and her parents. :) That leo is much more beautiful on the floor then the pictures.

They have. My only complaint was MacKayla in vault final. I understand she was upset butshe refused to hug the other gymnast when she approached her. Also I wish she would have not made the facial expressions on the podium (yahoo have been using on their home page) and basically covering the silver medal. Those pictures will follow her for the rest of her gymnastic career.
She addressed this on twitter and said: ""For anyone who thought I didn't want to hug Maria and Sandra that's not the case:) They are my friends, and I'm proud of them both! I wasn't thinking straight and I totally forgot what to do, but don't worry.. I gave them both hugs after!! ♥ Sportsmanship is so important to me and I hope you know i would never do that intentionally!! Please forgive me!!"

Back