All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I bet Komova's pretty pleased she doesn't have to worry about Jordyn now... Except for the fact that Aly's stepped up her execution immensely and is now a contender!

Side note: I know this is way far in advance, but I hope Kyla sticks with it and improves her difficulty because she'll be amazing come Rio. With her, Sarah, and Katelyn Ohashi we could have another Gabby, Jordyn, Aly!!

I bet Komova's pretty pleased she doesn't have to worry about Jordyn now... Except for the fact that Aly's stepped up her execution immensely and is now a contender!

Side note: I know this is way far in advance, but I hope Kyla sticks with it and improves her difficulty because she'll be amazing come Rio. With her, Sarah, and Katelyn Ohashi we could have another Gabby, Jordyn, Aly!!
I feel like after what happened today the thought might cross Jordyn's mind to come back for Rio.

Kinda frustrated. Jordyn's beam and floor scores were not right IMO and I'm just not sure that Aly can hold her own in the AA without the benefit of the team to boost her scores. I was hoping for a gold & siver w/ Gabby and Jordyn. Don't think it's gonna happen now :(

Kinda frustrated. Jordyn's beam and floor scores were not right IMO and I'm just not sure that Aly can hold her own in the AA without the benefit of the team to boost her scores. I was hoping for a gold & siver w/ Gabby and Jordyn. Don't think it's gonna happen now :(
How does the team benefit her individual scores? It was her scores on her own that out her in first.

Jordyn got robbed on her beam and floor scores. i haven't seen her score that low in a long time and for some reason i think the scores were off. anyone know if they are allowed to challenge the scores?
ETA: what doesn't make sense is she scored higher on her worst event which is bars then she did on her 2 best which are floor and beam

Wow. Yao Jinnan very shaky on beam.... I was wondering whether she'd be strong or not since she wasn't doing full out routines in podium training.

Jordyn got robbed on her beam and floor scores. i haven't seen her score that low in a long time and for some reason i think the scores were off. anyone know if they are allowed to challenge the scores?
ETA: what doesn't make sense is she scored higher on her worst event which is bars then she did on her 2 best which are floor and beam
Almost impossible to challenge scores in the Olympics.
Side affect from weiberfever is heartbreak. I'm so devastated for her. I truly thought she had the Gold AA in the bag. US as a whole better stay on the floor and get rid of those steps on vault. We improved on beam and bars where we needed to, but our power events we didn't do as well as we are capable of.

Heartbroken for Jordyn, she is one of my all time favorite gymnasts. I thought she was robbed of many scores. Really thought she could of won the AA.

However, very happy for team GB! Performed amazingly, especially Beth's bars and Rebecca Tunney is doing us proud!

Ok, who are the cheerleaders cheering at the other sports!? I'm watching basketball and saw a guy do a standing full during the timeout (he had a crazy pink and silver/chrome uniform on). Common, someone on these boards has to know about this!?

Ok, who are the cheerleaders cheering at the other sports!? I'm watching basketball and saw a guy do a standing full during the timeout (he had a crazy pink and silver/chrome uniform on). Common, someone on these boards has to know about this!?
Isn't this Ascension Eagles? But not 100 % sure

Back