All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m8lte4I5hX1qa5w9eo1_500.png

tumblr_m8lte4I5hX1qa5w9eo2_500.png

Hahaha, these girls are perfect.

One of the Australian divers, Melissa Wu, has the Olympic rings tattooed on the top of her thigh but instead of the 5 rings, she has 5 hearts.

I'm not a huge tattoo person but if I were an Olympian I would definitely get the rings tattooed.
I think that's the one tattoo I would absolutely get. It was very cool to see it in person and then to ask her about it.

One Direction is playing too I think?
Everytime I hear 'One Direction' all I can think of is
tumblr_m6e5e2R7Rd1qzjyibo4_250.gif

I kind of wish they weren't, they're not really my cup of tea haha! And they've not been round for long, when I think British music, I don't think of them for a while. But that's probably me being bitter because Mumford & Sons (my favourite band) aren't playing and their music is much more'British' than One Direction. ;)
But bring on the SPICE GIRLS!

I kind of wish they weren't, they're not really my cup of tea haha! And they've not been round for long, when I think British music, I don't think of them for a while. But that's probably me being bitter because Mumford & Sons (my favourite band) aren't playing and their music is much more'British' than One Direction. ;)
But bring on the SPICE GIRLS!
To be honest, I'm not really a 1D fan either haha. I just wanted to use the gif ;)

Back