High School 2016-17 High School New Uniforms/ Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It b/c they are not there :D wanted thoughts on adding... I have kids begging for it... And I'm not here or there... My concern is function ... Just like you said... And them looking like shoulder pads. (Lol) I said I was against it last night to the kids because I'm just kinda set on the look as is.
For the longevity and upkeep of the uniform I would vote no. You know that kid that won't wash it right will show up one day with missing stones. If you plan to use these multiple seasons, I wouldn't do rhinestones. However if this uniform is only for this year, then you could probably get away with it.

If you're set on rhinestones though, then I would consider other places, like the white part of the wrist fading up. Or on the skirt somewhere. I can see your thought of shoulder pads.

For the longevity and upkeep of the uniform I would vote no. You know that kid that won't wash it right will show up one day with missing stones. If you plan to use these multiple seasons, I wouldn't do rhinestones. However if this uniform is only for this year, then you could probably get away with it.

If you're set on rhinestones though, then I would consider other places, like the white part of the wrist fading up. Or on the skirt somewhere. I can see your thought of shoulder pads.
Ps: had them slightly adjust the lettering per your suggestion :)

As for campwear, we try to keep it cute but functional. I love the sublimated stuff but we use our clothes all season and have found that varsity stuff either shrinks or gets lost and we aren't able to purchase more.!

I have to agree here, we have ran into similar issues trying to replace/match previous items offered by Varsity. It seems that if you really like something they make, they quit producing it. My squad has gone the same route of using a local shoppe to produce our camp gear.

I have to agree here, we have ran into similar issues trying to replace/match previous items offered by Varsity. It seems that if you really like something they make, they quit producing it. My squad has gone the same route of using a local shoppe to produce our camp gear.
We did local camp gear last year. The girls weren't fond of the shorts. I might talk to the coach about getting varsity shorts--I need to know what their camp wear will be for their bows.

It b/c they are not there :D wanted thoughts on adding... I have kids begging for it... And I'm not here or there... My concern is function ... Just like you said... And them looking like shoulder pads. (Lol) I said I was against it last night to the kids because I'm just kinda set on the look as is.

We just got our new uniforms and have the holodot sequins on the shoulders. I was worried they would look funny but it turned out great and you don't have to worry about them falling off in such a large area. We're suprising our girls with them so I don't want to post the picture anywhere just yet but I can pm it to you if you wanted an idea of what that looks like. Love your uniform as is though for what it's worth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My the gym I coach at has a kinda similar style (not really but I can see similarities lol), and we have rhinestones on the shoulders and they've held up really well and look fantastic. I love the look of yours without them but I think they would look great with them too.

d2918998a0af3dfe2e0421a04828ba0a.jpg

Not the best lighting or picture quality but here are what ours look like!

My the gym I coach at has a kinda similar style (not really but I can see similarities lol), and we have rhinestones on the shoulders and they've held up really well and look fantastic. I love the look of yours without them but I think they would look great with them too.

That's pretty! Thanks for showing

Gorgeous uniform!

Back