High School 2016-17 High School New Uniforms/ Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, I'm on Varsity's website because there is a "design tool" .. I thought it was going to allow me to pick my own uniform and design something with the body template... but instead it just lets me change the colors on a uniform already designed..

Am I missing something ?
That's the user side tool for fun and design basics. When you work with a rep, they have the tool that will make fully custom designs with logos and everything for you to see before you order.

10pt6w2.jpg

With skirt
So beautiful! :cloud9:

I also didnt answer you before -- I am looking for two peices.. just a top and bottom :)

Have you checked out the new Under Armour uniforms? They are on the GK website. They are pretty cost friendly... I think we are going to go use them for our sideline team.

I didn't even notice them, which I take as a good sign. They don't seem like they'll harm the functionality of the uniform at all.
It b/c they are not there :D wanted thoughts on adding... I have kids begging for it... And I'm not here or there... My concern is function ... Just like you said... And them looking like shoulder pads. (Lol) I said I was against it last night to the kids because I'm just kinda set on the look as is.

Back