High School 2016-17 High School New Uniforms/ Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For some reason the old picture isn't showing on my computer.

Just a question, but are you sure about the year on the skirt? Will these only be used half a season?
Not sure what their plan is with it, but a few local high schools used the cheerleaders graduating year.

Not sure what their plan is with it, but a few local high schools used the cheerleaders graduating year.
Oh that would make more sense! I took it as just the current year, which would make the skirts old in January when it's 2017.

That makes complete sense! Not something that's done around here, so I just thought it was the season.
You and some of my cheerleaders and parents. Some parents kept asking why I'd get the year if we get uniforms every 2 years.

Our new Varsity uniforms are incredible. I wish I had a better picture of the details! The charcoal grey is bomb.

image.jpg

*that middle skirt is not that short.. She was warming up tumbling and I pulled her to take a picture quick haha

image.jpg

Last edited:
Our new Varsity uniforms are incredible. I wish I had a better picture of the details! The charcoal grey is bomb.

image.jpg

*that middle skirt is not that short.. She was warming up tumbling and I pulled her to take a picture quick haha

image.jpg

In love with these uniforms!!! Love the grey!

image.jpg

image.jpg
Those look great! You also have a very nice field for a high school!

image.jpg

image.jpg
THESE. ARE. INSANE. And the silver poms match perfectly!
I can't upload pics but I found this Newro uniform a while back. I believe they ordered it for the 2015-2016 season.

Yeah those were from last year, I loved the heck out of those.

My girls just got their new basketball season uniforms from Varsity as part of a package that also came with a long-sleeved competition top. I can't wait to show everyone the competition uniforms (I think they look great), but here's my gorgeous girls in the basketball one (sorry if they look sweaty, here in AZ it may be the end of October but it's still high 90s in the afternoon haha).

Not my absolute favorite, but considering we essentially got this shell for free with the package, I'll take it!

Back