All-Star 2016 Worlds Bracket Contest!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What would sponsoring a prize entail exactly? Is this a thing that's been done?
2 years ago when I won the overall, I was offered new team uniforms. Not sure who ended up getting those since I couldn't use them lol

This is hard this year. I've done so well the last couple years, I feel a 3peat coming though haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You can't do top 5 of the international open divisions when you can't put in the international teams (since only 3 teams from the US can be in finals).

You can't do top 5 of the international open divisions when you can't put in the international teams (since only 3 teams from the US can be in finals).
I believe it's because non-U.S. (other than maybe Canada or U.K.) teams aren't listed in the Road to Worlds website yet (which is where the bracket data is coming from), @luv2cheer92 should be adding the teams soon.

Okay, I know generally who is good and who is not so good but I haven't watched too many videos this year so this should be...interesting! I'll do it any way for LOLs though.
ETA- maybe I won't, I don't know enough team names
Type in a letter (like a) and pick from the list that drops down randomly. If you're doing it for lols anyway...

Okay, I know generally who is good and who is not so good but I haven't watched too many videos this year so this should be...interesting! I'll do it any way for LOLs though.
ETA- maybe I won't, I don't know enough team names
Just a general tip for people, if you hit the spacebar the full list of teams for that division drop down.

Finished! That was harder than I expected-lol. Especially Large Senior; sometimes Senior Elite showed up, other times it was only Ladies of Teal, I thought someone was messing with me;). I also decided that Looney Dolphins is the best team name!

I've never done this before so I have maybe a dumb question. There isn't a list of teams to choose from that I can see. So do we have to find the list somewhere else and then plug them into the brackets?

If so, can someone link where there is a list available?

I've never done this before so I have maybe a dumb question. There isn't a list of teams to choose from that I can see. So do we have to find the list somewhere else and then plug them into the brackets?

If you select one of the blank spaces and hit the spacebar, the full list of choices should pop up. If not, the Wiki has the list of bid winners. It has all US bids and most of Canada, I can add the rest to the Wiki if people need it.

You can look them up on the performance order or here (which is where the data comes from):

Bids Awarded

Alternatively you can type a space in the text box and you'll get a list of all the team (or most, I can't imagine any team names don't have space in them)

Back