All-Star Are Some Cheer Parents Just Too Much?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Or how about the crazy cheer moms who call the coach! at least 4 times a week...just a little bit obsessive!?

I have found that a majority of cheer parents are pretty level headed but, there are the few who feel the need to live vicariously through their children that give cheer parents a bad name. Especially the moms who wear their CPs National Champion jackets!

And sometimes those Mom's are wearing them because we haul so much stuff around that we are afraid we're going to lay it down somewhere and not remember to pick it back up. Just Sayin!! LMAO

I have found that a majority of cheer parents are pretty level headed but, there are the few who feel the need to live vicariously through their children that give cheer parents a bad name. Especially the moms who wear their CPs National Champion jackets!
I thought I was the only one that finds this amusing. :rolleyes:

YES!!!! i love this mom out of the gym, but its a whole different story when it comes to cheer

unfortunately some day those kids that are pushed to do more than they are ready for or want to do are going to crack from the pressure or not enjoy the sport anymore! Very sad when I see pushy parents,

unfortunately some day those kids that are pushed to do more than they are ready for or want to do are going to crack from the pressure or not enjoy the sport anymore! Very sad when I see pushy parents,
not to change topic, but what about coaches that push the kids too hard?

There are girls I know of that have terrible mental blocks because their mothers won't let up and just let them figure it out on their own or let the COACH tell them how to do it. It's like, um HI I don't think you could ever do a backhandspring full, so don't tell her how to do one! Kthxbai.

Luckily, my mom @Markiesgirl doesn't do that because she's the best mommy everr:) Pushes me enough but not too much! She's probably my biggest motivator.

As a judge.... ohhhh the stories I have about outrageous cheer parents. Ive seen moms wearing unis, crimped hair in side ponys, giant bows, full glitter make up, shirtless dad with stomach painted "My daughter came from this *arrow pointing down*".... mom that sneaked in white wine in water bottles and was having a AMAZING time in the stands..
. you name it.. ive seen it.

Back