All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My little cousin cheers for Procheer y3 and j3. Since it is a 2 hour time change. Could someone please send me a pm and let me know how they do

So quick question about dartfish: are there videos from cheersport's "grand" competitions from this season on there somewhere? I see them from 2011 and nationals from last year, but nothing from this season. Am I just blind/dumb and I'm missing them?
Also, are there any other competitons that use dartfish, or since almost everything is Varsity now, they are all on the varsity website?

I think they are the only ones that use Dartfish and they only cover the Nationals. Varsity TV covers their NCA and UCA competitions but not their smaller ones. CheerLive does a lot of the IEP events and has been all over the country this season, including the Majors. Last night when I was trolling for videos I went to Varsity and they only had the NCA HS Nationals available for this year so far.

I think they are the only ones that use Dartfish and they only cover the Nationals. Varsity TV covers their NCA and UCA competitions but not their smaller ones. CheerLive does a lot of the IEP events and has been all over the country this season, including the Majors. Last night when I was trolling for videos I went to Varsity and they only had the NCA HS Nationals available for this year so far.

Oh, ok! Thanks!!

For a mom that has only been to NCA (we live in the Dallas area) and has never been to Cheersport, and not likely to ever attend, what are the major differences in the 2 competitions? For those that have been to both, what are the pros and cons of each? What do you like/dislike?

I think of Cheersport as a kind of an outlet mall. It's a cheer warehouse. A VERY large gathering of cheer stages where you move from arena to arena in search of a great deal (aka whatever cheer team you are in search of). The seating is folding chairs, the judges are elevated in every area and it operates like a well oiled machine. And while it's not, in my opinion, quite the production NCA is it is a full day of excitement and hard core cheer. Both competitions are great experiences and its hard to accurately describe either one if you haven't experienced them. But both are complete excitement!!

My old gym United Elite will be there<3 If anyone happens to be watching small gym senior small level 4, please tell me how United Elite Threat does! Proud alumni right here :)

Who will tweet updates from Cheersport??
I want to know updates from 1-5 teams not only level 5.
@cheerupdates and @IndustryNews always tweet updates from every comp (includes Cheersport). they also sometimes give updates from every level teams. plus, they are the most reliable source of competition's updates, i think :)

Sorry if that has been answered before. I looked for answer and couldn't find one. I'm just curious because this will be my first your attending.

From what I have been told, you should allow yourself plenty of time getting from one arena to the other not so much due to distance but the amount of people. If you've ever been to NCA think the concourse mid-day x 100. I think 15-20 minutes running time will give you plenty to get from one to the other and find a seat. Most people plan to see some teams on Saturday and then some on Sunday because it can be that hard to get to each one.

Back