All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@cheerupdates and @IndustryNews always tweet updates from every comp (includes Cheersport). they also sometimes give updates from every level teams. plus, they are the most reliable source of competition's updates, i think :)

I know this. But every year we have had over 10 twitters who twitted us updates. We had updates from every arena.

I know this. But every year we have had over 10 twitters who twitted us updates. We had updates from every arena.
if i'm not mistaken, @cheerupdates and @IndustryNews have some people who will cover the updates for them too. so, they will be able to tweet the updates from every arena. because, at the last weekend (i couldn't remember the name of comp) which there were 3 comps in different place, @cheerupdates and @IndustryNews were still able to give every updates from every single of competitions. so i assume they will do the same thing at cheersport later. however, i could be wrong though

if i'm not mistaken, @cheerupdates and @IndustryNews have some people who will cover the updates for them too. so, they will be able to tweet the updates from every arena. because, at the last weekend (i couldn't remember the name of comp) which there were 3 comps in different place, @cheerupdates and @IndustryNews were still able to give every updates from every single of competitions. so i assume they will do the same
thing at cheersport later. however, i could be wrong though

I think you still don't understand me....anyway. I hope they will tweet lower leves too.

BID Predictions? There are 8 Paid Bids

My guesses are:

1. Top Gun LC
2. Ace Warriors
3. Brandon Senior Black
4. Rockstar
5. Stingrays Orange
6. Maryland Twisters F5
7. Maryland Twisters Reign
8. Maybe Trinity D&G, if they hit.

Ill tweet some updates. Ill definitely be watching large junior 4 and large sr coed 3. Might get some large sr 4 and large junior 3 too. @judyjudymoore (just outed myself to GCC.... Dang.) I must love CHEERSPORT :D

Aside from the fact that the gym's not in Toronto, you guys should definitely listen ;)
I'm counting on you, Fierceboard, to give me an update on them since I deleted my Twitter..
tumblr_mi913pHUup1qm169qo1_500.jpg

Back