All-Star Domestic Secret Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess I'll be the first one to start off the thank you's :) I received my gift today from my secret santa @Boughetto and just want to say thank you as it was the exact makeup piece I wanted/needed! Happy holidays everyone!
Yay!

I'm grabbing the last thing I need tomorrow and shipping mine out either tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning after I drop the kiddos at school. Should be arriving next week sometime. Mine was marked as shipped so I'll update once it's been received.

My outgoing gift was sent, but not by me personally... ;) It's pretty cool. In fact, so cool that CP now wants one too. :D

I guess I'll be the first one to start off the thank you's :) I received my gift today from my secret santa @Boughetto and just want to say thank you as it was the exact makeup piece I wanted/needed! Happy holidays everyone!

Yay!! Thanks. I'm glad you received it already!

Can't wait for everyone to start getting their gifts! Post pics!

2nipr2s.jpg

@Cheryl I’m speechless. Such wonderful gifts. Thank you, thank you, thank you ❤️

My package has been shipped and assuming the carrier doesn't have any delays, should be arriving on Monday, December 4th.

Back