High School Game Day Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My school team had the Varsity Spirit II's last year, and they were my least favorite cheer shoes I've ever owned. Mine fell apart at camp (a few weeks after we got them), so I suffered with messed up shoes the rest of camp and wore my Nikes from the previous year for the rest of the season (coincidentally those were my favorite and most durable ones ever. I don't know if they make them anymore :( ). I think there was plastic lining in the heel of the Varsity ones that broke when I was putting them on, because the plastic part would poke out and stab me. A lot of girls had holes in their before football season was over. One new girl made the mistake of complaining to our sponsor that hers had completely fallen apart, and was told she was expected to buy new ones on her own. I wouldn't recommend those shoes to anyone who needs to wear them more than 7 times!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Posted in another shoe thread about how I love the Varsity Touchdowns. I don't want to sound like a broken record but I love the Varsity Touchdowns.

My school team had the Varsity Spirit II's last year, and they were my least favorite cheer shoes I've ever owned. Mine fell apart at camp (a few weeks after we got them), so I suffered with messed up shoes the rest of camp and wore my Nikes from the previous year for the rest of the season (coincidentally those were my favorite and most durable ones ever. I don't know if they make them anymore :( ). I think there was plastic lining in the heel of the Varsity ones that broke when I was putting them on, because the plastic part would poke out and stab me. A lot of girls had holes in their before football season was over. One new girl made the mistake of complaining to our sponsor that hers had completely fallen apart, and was told she was expected to buy new ones on her own. I wouldn't recommend those shoes to anyone who needs to wear them more than 7 times!

I had the Varsity Spirit II's for this past season. Mine never fell apart but at the top of the shoe, the stitching got a little loose and it bugged me.

Posted in another shoe thread about how I love the Varsity Touchdowns. I don't want to sound like a broken record but I love the Varsity Touchdowns.

Our rep told us that all the new varsity shoes are created by the original co-creator of Nfinity (not sure if I have the position right!) May be the reason that all of the new shoes seem to be a major step above the old variety shoes!

Our rep told us that all the new varsity shoes are created by the original co-creator of Nfinity (not sure if I have the position right!) May be the reason that all of the new shoes seem to be a major step above the old variety shoes!
Oh that's awesome! Can't wait to see what other shoes come out in the future.

I can't recall if my cps are getting the Varsity Spirit I or II. I hope they hold up okay. I know the coach will let them wear other cheer shoes for rainy/wet games.

My younger cp wore Varsity Cheerleaders last year and they were okay. They look pretty rough now, but they held up for the season. My older cp wore Nike Cheer Flash the past two years and hated them.

I can't recall if my cps are getting the Varsity Spirit I or II. I hope they hold up okay. I know the coach will let them wear other cheer shoes for rainy/wet games.

My younger cp wore Varsity Cheerleaders last year and they were okay. They look pretty rough now, but they held up for the season. My older cp wore Nike Cheer Flash the past two years and hated them.
My team has loved the Nike Cheer Flash shoes, absolutely no complaints. We tried the Nike Stamina's, hard to stunt in as they are wide, and last year they had the Varsity Spirit II, liked the shoes but they started falling apart before basketball was over (that's the only season we have so it's not like they wore them outside or anything). This year, think we might try some Asics or Adidas or go back to the Cheer Flash.

my team wears the Nike sideline 2 's they r super comfortable in my opinion but they are a little heavy not to bad though in all honesty i feel like any game shoe that isn't nfinity is going to feel bulky in comparison

My team has loved the Nike Cheer Flash shoes, absolutely no complaints. We tried the Nike Stamina's, hard to stunt in as they are wide, and last year they had the Varsity Spirit II, liked the shoes but they started falling apart before basketball was over (that's the only season we have so it's not like they wore them outside or anything). This year, think we might try some Asics or Adidas or go back to the Cheer Flash.
Nike shoes don't work well for wide feet and the flash shoes don't stretch out that well.

She has some Nike Sideline IIs that are much better.

Mike! He has been in cheerleading a long time, school and all star! He has helped design all the varsity shoes so far and I hear he has some awesome stuff coming out in the future

This is kind of old, but are you still liking the Touchdown? I need to order shoes ASAP, we ordered the Nfinity Game Day and they were too big and I didn't like them. I'm considering the Touchdown now. What is the sizing on these? I have a 9.5 in the vengeance and I usually were 8.5/8 in regular shoes. Thank You!

This is kind of old, but are you still liking the Touchdown? I need to order shoes ASAP, we ordered the Nfinity Game Day and they were too big and I didn't like them. I'm considering the Touchdown now. What is the sizing on these? I have a 9.5 in the vengeance and I usually were 8.5/8 in regular shoes. Thank You!
Yes I still love them! I wear a 8 in regular shoes and have the touchdowns in an 8 as well. I've never worn Nfinity shoes so I can't say how the sizing compares to them, but I also have an 8 in my Nike cheer shoes. I think they fit pretty true to size. They didn't take long to break in which is something I really like about them!

Yes I still love them! I wear a 8 in regular shoes and have the touchdowns in an 8 as well. I've never worn Nfinity shoes so I can't say how the sizing compares to them, but I also have an 8 in my Nike cheer shoes. I think they fit pretty true to size. They didn't take long to break in which is something I really like about them!

Thank you so much! And I will probably go with an 8.5 to be sure. Thanks again!

Back