High School Game Day Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone worn the Nike Cheer Unite shoes? How good are they? I've heard lots of good things about Nike cheer shoes so I'm curious.

Has anyone worn the Nike Cheer Unite shoes? How good are they? I've heard lots of good things about Nike cheer shoes so I'm curious.
I have no experience with that particular shoe, however I have worn nike cheer shoes in the past and I always hated them. They are so heavy and bulky for cheer.

I'm probably not the best person to comment on shoes, but I adore my Varsity touchdowns. I have to put in custom orthotics (or I will retear tendons in my foot), and they are sturdy enough to stand up to the orthotics. When I wore Nfinities for allstar, they stretched out and didn't fit to my foot at all. The Touchdowns keep their shape and are comfortable enough to be on my feet for 12 hour days.

We have to use the Kaepa touch this year. They are the worst things ever they're so ugly and bulky they make our feet look swollen. Everyone complains about them.
Oh no! I am so sorry.

The good/bad about them is that after a season of practices and football and basketball games, my cp's still look new. Too bad that she won't wear them.

Any good recommendations for shoes with decent traction for tumbling on damp grass? Poor cp busted last night, luckily it was warm-ups and not during their performance.

Any good recommendations for shoes with decent traction for tumbling on damp grass? Poor cp busted last night, luckily it was warm-ups and not during their performance.

The best way to avoid this is to not tumble on wet grass. I've tumbled on wet grass in a Nike pair (can't remember what it's called but I think I posted above about it, the Adidas cheer flyer and the varsity touchdown. All are good.

She generally tries to avoid it. It rained several days this week. The high school had their first home football game and had a scheduled performance with the middle school.

Our game next week is looking like a good chance of rain. Keep the rain jackets and the bug spray in the cheer bag.

Our sideline squad has (hear me out) the varsity last pass shoes this year! Even though they are comp shoes, they are holding up EXTREMELY well for our grassy-often wet field. They do get dirty, but run them through the washer once and they look brand new! Great arch support, very sleek, accurate sizing, and the hold up great!

Our sideline squad has (hear me out) the varsity last pass shoes this year! Even though they are comp shoes, they are holding up EXTREMELY well for our grassy-often wet field. They do get dirty, but run them through the washer once and they look brand new! Great arch support, very sleek, accurate sizing, and the hold up great!
I wear my nfinities to hs cheer, everyone else wears the bulky hs shoes. I just can't tumble in those

Putting them in the washer doesn't damage them?

Unless it is competition season Cheer is not counted as a sport and does not have to follow MSHAA rules (This might be only where I'm from)
She said AACCA (American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators) which is national, not state. They set all the rules for everyone in the U.S.A.

Back