All-Star Gas Prices

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just-a-Mom, you are so funny! Yes you gotta make it out here sometime. Spirit Sports in Palm Springs? See the thing is no one really uses public transportation here, its not very good and we drive everywhere, no one walks, even a few blocks. (we're so bad) You should see drop off time at school YIKES!

Along with all our very strict enviromental laws, we had other issues with another refinery. But price gouging is what we think is happening. But it should start dropping soon, we will be using Winter Grade fuel earlier than usual. Plus we pay .69 a gallon more in taxes. Probably more info than you wanted to know, but hey who knew we have winter grade fuel? I didnt and I guess its cheaper.

1. Yes, you are bad! :p
2. I dated a mechanic for a few years and he taught me about the "winter fuel" - i never knew before that! I don't really understand the difference and I don't know why we can't use it year round; I just know it's cheaper. I suppose I could google it, but I'd rather just complain that we can't use it all the time...:oops:
3. I'd bet you're right about price gouging. That seems to happen a lot with fuel - even if they get away with it for 2 or 3 days that's a ton of money they're pocketing. It's infuriating.
4. Palm Springs??? I'm on the next flight! :tsnuami:

***Side note: for any of you singles out there: mechanics make GREAT boyfriends! Not the most glamorous of guys all the time, but man are they useful to have around. ;) They can fix all kinds of things besides cars too!

Smack dab in between Los Angeles & San Diego - Murrieta, CA $4.69 for regular and my car only takes premium at $4.90/ gallon. California seems to be the highest dang it, why???

Smack dab in between Los Angeles & San Diego - Murrieta, CA $4.69 for regular and my car only takes premium at $4.90/ gallon. California seems to be the highest dang it, why???
You may want to check. I thought mine did too, until I read the sticker on the tank closely. It says Premium is highly recommended - no where did it say required so I use regular! Every once in a while I'll put in a tank of premium, but its rare. I will say it drives better with it, but its not noticeable enough. Saves me a lot of money since I realized its not that big of a deal if I don't use it.

Ok, I guess I have to stop complaining about gas being $3.77 here. I feel bad for you guys paying that much.

Back