All-Star Hairgate 2015 - Mom Upset Daughter Is Off The Team Because She Wont Straighten Hair For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

d1d3d484b18e38f0c78cb66135cae74d.jpg
yay did it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I think it is time to just let this be. Continuing to contact newspapers and news stations will only perpetuate this. WE has only received one negative rating on their Facebook page since yesterday. No reputable news source has reported on it since yesterday. This mother and daughter got their fifteen minutes of fame but the flame is now burning out.

Fortunately for Woodland's Elite, it doesn't appear that anyone within the cheer community sides with the mother. And that is all that really matters. By Friday, no one outside of the cheer world will remember WE or this girl's name. Unfortunately for this girl, she will realize over the next few months or even years the amount of damage her mother caused. I am guessing she will not see herself in a cheer uniform again until she gets into high school and decides to join her high school squad. I feel bad for this girl. She is a victim of this, too.

Back