All-Star Hairgate 2015 - Mom Upset Daughter Is Off The Team Because She Wont Straighten Hair For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm curious since the woodlands showcase has now happened, what team was this girl even on.
Well they showed a clip of her tumbling. I would think level 2 or 3. But she's 11 and pretty tall for her age (considering my cp is almost 12 and is still shorter than me). I would think a junior or senior team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question is, was her hair straight at the showcase....

She's off the team, but mom went to the showcase and watched. No clue if her kid was with her, but mom was.

And my guess, given that it's WE; she's likely on a Youth or Junior 3.

She was on J2- Gunners out of Tomball

If anyone watched showoffs, That team only preform half their routine.
That is unfortunate. I know I look forward to show off a lot and if our team only could perform half their routine because of an issue like this I would be really upset watching everyone else go full out! I know woodlands has a lot of kids to choose from so it's not an issue finding a replacement but it does suck having to do that. I wish them the best. I cannot wait to see their completed routine this weekend and I'm sure they will be better off without that drama!! Good luck Gunners!!

Back