All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They had 1 sf, timing issues on first stunt.. 1 tumbling bail after punch front.. Great baskets!! In the 2nd stunt one flyer just straight cradled..one base didn't have the flyers foot for a prep in the pyramid but they held it up !!
thank you so much! there from the same town as me! did they overall looked good bad or average? were you impressed? just trying to get a feel lol

thank you so much! there from the same town as me! did they overall looked good bad or average? were you impressed? just trying to get a feel lol
They did look very good for restricted!! I was impressed.. I have never heard of them!! Overall great performance besides the few mistakes

Top Gun SO5 - tiny bobble in stunt sequence, 1 hands down in jumps to tuck. Totally just noticed the fierce center dance from large coed is on this team as well!

Top Gun SO5 - tiny bobble in stunt sequence, 1tt in jumps to tuck. Totally just noticed the fierce center dance from large coed is on this team as well!
also several recoveries from the one girl in the pyramid! There were a couple times i thought she might go down!! They kept holding on!

also several recoveries from the one girl in the pyramid! There were a couple times i thought she might go down!! They kept holding on!
Yeah like when she went to put her foot down for the flyover thing, it looked like the missed catching her foot and just kind of threw her off the one, lol.

FCA Onyx - Hit their middle elite stunt today! Lost a side of their pyramid but recovered well!

does anyone know how prime tyme seahawks did in the restricted coed 5 division?!

two ticktocks fell. one got back up and finished the stunt. the other didnt. (im not sure if the one that finished would count as a bad bobble or a fall- im not very familiar with jamfest scoring)

other than that i didnt see anything and thought they looked very good!!!
Cheer Tennessee can tell you more

Matrix Lady X - 1sf, couple of the kick doubles were more like kick 1.5s, quite a lot of under rotated fulls in running tumbling.

“@theCHEERinsider: Matrix SmSr5 - jump timing issues, incomplete baskets - stunt fall - incomplete doubledowns - missed passes - weak tumbling”

I think Matrix Lady X isn't restricted because they were formed almost like a half year team (around September or October), and this is only the 2nd competition they've been to. I'm hoping maybe they'll get better or eventually be a fierce restricted team. :)

Heat Athletics Firestorm sm sr 5 - 2sf, 1sb, 2tt during running tumbling, part of pyramid fell but they finished the ending part of it. And FIERCE whip double in the middle during standing tumbling!

I think Matrix Lady X isn't restricted because they were formed almost like a half year team (around September or October), and this is only the 2nd competition they've been to. I'm hoping maybe they'll get better or eventually be a fierce restricted team. :)
oh i gotcha.. i think if they don't have the necessary skills for a division let them have a chance at having a successful season in the suitable division! ( I mean ALL skills. not just cause your are fierce at stunting do you go level 5.. like keystone blackout.. i have so much respect that even though they are worlds material at stunting, they realize they need time to get the tumbling up!)

oh i gotcha.. i think if they don't have the necessary skills for a division let them have a chance at having a successful season in the suitable division! ( I mean ALL skills. not just cause your are fierce at stunting do you go level 5.. like keystone blackout.. i have so much respect that even though they are worlds material at stunting, they realize they need time to get the tumbling up!)
Yeah I know.. I'm not sure how I'd feel if I was put into a division and never won (or even got close) because my team wasn't the all around package.

@theCHEERinsider: Heat Firestorm - SmSr5 - 2 major falls, bobble, pyramid fall.”

Back