All-Star Md Twisters Black Ice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I absolutely love these uniforms in pictures and in person! They are amazing. I just couldnt imagine paying for them

thankfully you don't have to. most of the team actually competed with prosthetic arms and legs seeing how we had to sell them in order to pay for the uniform. i guess the bid was worth it in the end. no but they really weren't THAT expensive and even if they were, it was money well spent. thank you all for the kind words. the team is very excited and we can't wait for disney world!

Love, Love, Love Black Ice..... More importantly love the coaches who committed to the team this year.. How many gyms can say that half of their coaching staff can tumble, stunt and jump on a competitive Coed International Team..... Did I mention that they practice on Sunday AFTER being in the gym all day doing team practices.... Love them....

I really enjoyed that. Boy toe touch basket--> don't see that everyday!!

I thought it was funny how the music said something like "girls, its time to twist." but boys were tumbling during that part as well... whoops- someone wasn't throwing their double during warmups. ; )

I really enjoyed that. Boy toe touch basket--> don't see that everyday!!

I thought it was funny how the music said something like "girls, its time to twist." but boys were tumbling during that part as well... whoops- someone wasn't throwing their double during warmups. ; )
wasn't the toe touch basket soooo GOOD!!! and haha NO! we were choreographed into that part :) we are the fiercest ladies on the team so it just fit for us to be part of "the girls twist it up" haha

the uniforms weren't that expensive, at the end of the day its worth the money we spent on them :) Thanks everyone for your AMAZING comments&&support! cant wait for worlds!! *READYOK*

They were awesome this weekend! And those uniforms! They were BEAUTIFUL! Especially under all the lights the rhinestones shimmered and looked so cute! Congrats on their bid. Definitely well earned.

You'll never be confused about who is competing with that music! ;)
Maryland Twisters Black Ice! x3847987239483072 hahahaha

I'm in love with this team! SO AMAZING and it was just their first or second competition!!! I hope they are in top 3 at worlds! And I'm in LOVE WITH THEIR UNIFORMS. Drooooling over them hahah

Back