All-Star Md Twisters Black Ice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You'll never be confused about who is competing with that music! ;)
Maryland Twisters Black Ice! x3847987239483072 hahahaha

I'm in love with this team! SO AMAZING and it was just their first or second competition!!! I hope they are in top 3 at worlds! And I'm in LOVE WITH THEIR UNIFORMS. Drooooling over them hahah
that would be amazing!!
tongue.png
we gotta lot of work to do from now till worlds!! cant wait!

those unis are so hot. i want to steal one and make it my pillow case

wasn't the toe touch basket soooo GOOD!!! and haha NO! we were choreographed into that part :) we are the fiercest ladies on the team so it just fit for us to be part of "the girls twist it up" haha

the uniforms weren't that expensive, at the end of the day its worth the money we spent on them :) Thanks everyone for your AMAZING comments&&support! cant wait for worlds!! *READYOK*

please tell me you're going to worlds this year. i competed against you guys at BATC & loved watching you guys, and was so bummed when i found out you weren't going.

Yess we are going this year!!! we just got a partial paid this weekend in atlantic city :) the whole team is soooo excited!!

So excited your going... YAY!!!! Lovin Black Ice! and I have to say its great to see Taylor Hall again
biggrin.png

i know this thread is really old but its about black ice so i'mgonna ask my question here ;)
does anyone know how often the team practises and what day? A friend of mine wants to tryout but she has to talkt to her host family about the practises (she's an aupair) so i thought i'd try and ask if sbd on here knows

i know this thread is really old but its about black ice so i'mgonna ask my question here ;)
does anyone know how often the team practises and what day? A friend of mine wants to tryout but she has to talkt to her host family about the practises (she's an aupair) so i thought i'd try and ask if sbd on here knows
@blunchin can probably help you with this question.

Back