All-Star Nfinity Evolution Vs. Vengeance?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 13, 2012
My gym is giving us the option of one of these two shoes. I love the idea of the vengeance being lighter, but some of the older threads here have claimed they were wearing out too fast, falling apart, ect. Obviously this makes me a bit nervouse to purchase them. Evolutions seem great too as far as life of the shoe. I would to hear what you have to say about both :) thanks so much!

For Flyers, I definitely recommend Evolutions!! They have more support and they don't wear so quickly! Plus they aren't that heavy! No doubt that the vengeance are lighter though!!

I've had both and I love the Vengeance! Sure, they fall apart easily. Don't wear them outside. And they don't fall apart to a point they're unwearable or unsafe, for a while. They make standing tumbling extremely easy, which I love.

Either is a great shoe but I'm all for Vengeance. After wearing it since January, I can't imagine myself in any other shoe.

I've had both and I love the Vengeance! Sure, they fall apart easily. Don't wear them outside. And they don't fall apart to a point they're unwearable or unsafe, for a while. They make standing tumbling extremely easy, which I love.

Either is a great shoe but I'm all for Vengeance. After wearing it since January, I can't imagine myself in any other shoe.
So the wearing out hasn't been an issue I'm assuming? if you've had them since january and they still last thats pretty reassuring :) I definitely am leaning towards these they sound fantastic I'm just a bit nervous is all :p

My cp has had both and she is a flyer.

She liked her evolutions better then any other cheer shoe she had owned.

She loved her vengeance more then her evolutions which was a lot!!

She still wears her vengeance and we ordered them when they first came out but pretty sure they were back ordered till January. By march the seams were coming a part and there were mini holes and she had not wore those out side. Nfinitys costumer service as far better then what I could imagine. Although I ordered them from a different cheer website they had no problem replacing them in a timely manner. The ones she received in March have been 10000% perfect and they have not fallen apart. I believe they said their was a problem with the initial make of the shoe and it was corrected which is why that thread has probably died down a lot, I'm sure they may still every once in a while have a defective pair but I believe they resolved the problem with the make of the shoe, but even if you have a problem the customer service is excellent! She has worn these to and from the car but not really any other time out side. They are still in great shape! She loves them!

Only complaint is, the evolutions get kinda dirty but the Vengeance get extremely dirty even before she had worn them outside. The reason my daughters shoes may have gotten so filthy is because she is a flyer and I think all the mesh picks up her bases nasty little hands and it really makes them look extremely dirty! However, dirt would not be a deciding factor- my cp loves both but the Vengeance take the cake.

So the wearing out hasn't been an issue I'm assuming? if you've had them since january and they still last thats pretty reassuring :) I definitely am leaning towards these they sound fantastic I'm just a bit nervous is all :p
My cp has had them since March, they made it through a week at Woodward and are still going strong. She loves her Vengeance. Before Vengeance, she only wore Evolution.

We have had both....She got here vengeance in January at SOH they barely made it through the season. They tore up really fast, but she wanted the phoenix back so this time she got those, we have worn evolutions in the past, but loves the phoenix. Are you allowed to order them?

I have both and LOVE both! My evolutions are light weight, comfortable on my feet and good for basing and tumbling! My vengeances are super light weight and still in okay condition for having them since February, but are not quite as cushioning for my feet (due to lighter weight), and seem to bring out my knee pain more (again also due to less padding). I tumble like 4 days a week in my vengeances and they have 1 rip in them (new as of two weeks ago), and I'm working on level 5 tumbling (single fulls). When this pair is finally too old I'm not sure if I'll get a new pair or not, but the success/results from any shoe really depend on the individual wearing them and his/her personal preferences/needs!

I have the Evolution and I absolutely love them! The Vengeance are extremely hard to base! My flyer has them and she slips around in my hand and I get kinda difficult! If you are a base then you could go for either shoe they are both amazing! Although if you are a flyer defiantly go for the Evolution, your bases would be grateful!

Ive personally never tried the vengeance but my flyer has a pair. I don't know if your cp is a flyer or a base but from a bases POV grabbing the foot with the vengeance is harder than with the evolutions. The vengeance basically feels like stunting barefoot whereas the evolutions feel like you actually have a grip on the shoe.

Also, the few people I've talked to that have te vengence, there shoes have already ripped within the short amount of time they've had the shoe, and one of them has switched back to the evolution.

If she's a flyer, don't get the vengeance. JMO but they're SO hard to base because there's absolutely NO grips on the side. The sides are all smooth. The evolutions are great for stunting.

Sorry to bring back this old thread but I am looking at buying a pair of new shoes and I was just curious if anyone had an opinion on whether the vengeance or evolutions had better support, primarily for ankles.

I love my evolutions. My bases say its easier to grip the foot and for flyers it's easier to hold onto body positions in evolutions. For tumbling I like the vengeance much better. It just depends on what you want them for, tumbling and light weight or dependable and easy to stunt in.

Deciding which shoe is right for you can be a difficult decision. The first question you should ask yourself is what you are looking for in a shoe. Are you primarily a base, a tumbler, a flyer or a combination of all 3? Even our Evolution shoe is very light at 6.5 ounces, but if you feel like you tumble better barefoot or in socks, at 3.9 ounces the Vengeance can be the perfect shoe for you. While stunting some people have said that they like the Evolution because it feels like a more stable platform to hold on to and it can be easier to grip. Some people also like the Vengeance because they can feel the foot more and think that it helps them control and anticipate what their flyer is doing. I know I didn't really answer your question, but I hope I brought up some things for you to think about when choosing a shoe. I also wanted to let everyone know that they new Vengeance shoes have come in and they have a new mesh on them that is stronger and will last longer than the previous mesh. Best of luck to all of you as we get the season kicked off!

Back