All-Star Nfinity Evolution Vs. Vengeance?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I was looking to buy my evolutions, someone told me that unless you are tumbling at level 5, the Vengeances won't be super helpful. Obviously they'll still be amazing but my point is, if you aren't an elite tumbler, I think evolutions would be just as good :)

We went to vengeance in the gym and they are falling apart....like coming unglued falling apart...many have been sent back but some have been waiting a long time for their replacements and haven't gotten them so we're now being told to super glue them together. Which is not what i expected to have to do with an $85 shoe.

I won't let mine wear them except for competition (they use their old varsitys which are holding up beautifully for practice) because I'm afraid they won't last the season if I do. My sons are already starting to come apart (only worn them about a month) my daughters are fine but she's literally only worn them about three times so far.

When I was looking to buy my evolutions, someone told me that unless you are tumbling at level 5, the Vengeances won't be super helpful. Obviously they'll still be amazing but my point is, if you aren't an elite tumbler, I think evolutions would be just as good :)

Yeah I guess that makes sense. I still think they look awesome though! Nfinity does a good job of making some cute cheer shoes! I love my babies! I think I look sexy in them! Lol ;)

We went to vengeance in the gym and they are falling apart....like coming unglued falling apart...many have been sent back but some have been waiting a long time for their replacements and haven't gotten them so we're now being told to super glue them together. Which is not what i expected to have to do with an $85 shoe.

I won't let mine wear them except for competition (they use their old varsitys which are holding up beautifully for practice) because I'm afraid they won't last the season if I do. My sons are already starting to come apart (only worn them about a month) my daughters are fine but she's literally only worn them about three times so far.

Wow that's crazy! :(

Wow that's crazy! :(
The word around the gym is there was a run of shoes that had bad glue at the time we ordered in bulk. They've been good about replacing them but I think they're just out of stock or something because those trying to get them replaced now have been waiting forever, the early returns (over summer) were replaced quickly.

they need to just combine the reinforcement of the bottoms of the Evolutions and use the stitching from the Vengeances to make the perfect shoe. the soles of the vengeances wear out way to fast.

Back