All-Star Spirit Cheer Ac Jan 19/20th Who's Going -worlds Bids!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sad im not going. So many teams and figuratively in my backyard.

Do any teams here have bids yet? NJSE Fab 5 and ECN Sm Coed are the only i know of.

Cc champs have AL, cheer Tyme love has full paid, I have CEA listed with an AL but I'm not actually sure of the validity of that.

one thing for sure this small local comp is going to be a mad house this year! Wish my team was competing :/ Good luck to all of your gyms

This was never a small local comp - they had 18 worlds bids last year in Connecticut.
Agreed. They had two arenas and was one of the larger comps in New England. It was never one of the better run comps, but they always had a lot of teams attend (probably because of the bids)

[. One year it ran two hours behind...[/quote]
hoping it doesnt on sunday night. the kids now have school monday thanks to hurricane sandy.

This was never a small local comp - they had 18 worlds bids last year in Connecticut.
Maybe im thinking of the wrong atlantic city comp, I just dont remember any atlantic city comp bringing in this amount of good teams-traveling teams at least in the last 4-5 yrs

Maybe im thinking of the wrong atlantic city comp, I just dont remember any atlantic city comp bringing in this amount of good teams-traveling teams at least in the last 4-5 yrs
This comp was never in Atlantic City. It has been held in Hartford, CT for the last several (7+ maybe) years and the EP changed the location this year. I just looked at the schedule again and if the teams that "haven't completed registration" actually do compete, then I really hope Spirit Cheer can keep this comp on schedule. As one person already posted - in years past they have run late and there was a year where one hall ran more than two hours behind schedule.

This comp was never in Atlantic City. It has been held in Hartford, CT for the last several (7+ maybe) years and the EP changed the location this year. I just looked at the schedule again and if the teams that "haven't completed registration" actually do compete, then I really hope Spirit Cheer can keep this comp on schedule. As one person already posted - in years past they have run late and there was a year where one hall ran more than two hours behind schedule.
Ah This is why I remember all comps in atlantic city not being on this large of a scale, explains alot. Its nice to have bid event so close. Good luck to all of you participating :)

Back