All-Star Spirit Cheer Ac Jan 19/20th Who's Going -worlds Bids!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp is on CJA jr. 4 small and competes at 3:08 p.m. on Saturday and our next team doesn't go on until 8:38 p.m. so we have a break that we can at least go back to the hotel to change and eat a nice dinner before we have to be back to cheer on our level 5s.
So excited you guys are gonna be there! Should be a fabulous weekend of competition

Yeah, it wouldn't matter to us, we have to be at every team's performance and they start at 8:00 a.m. and go until 9:00 p.m. So doesn't matter what level she is on would still have to stay.
sounds like us........Our first team is at 7:30am Sunday and the last one is at 8:30 pm

this comp. has disaster written all over it. hate to say that, but they don't have a very good track record & looking at the schedule and the different halls...... well i'm hoping for the best for all of you. :(

Yeah.....Sunday is even earlier, starts at 7:00 am and through awards till 10:00 p.m. (I'm hoping it ends by 10:00....PLEASE).........

Uhhh, my dear, I just realized that the Twinkles come on at 3:20, thus beginning the Level 5 showdowns. I just looked at that schedule for 10 minutes and couldn't justify which one I was willing to miss. I am not missing Y5, Jr. 5, Small Coed, Med Coed, damn sure ain't missing Large Senior, then it's two or three in IO5 & 6 and then right to Small Senior. I will be planted!!!! What are we gonna do? My child can go eat dinner with you guys or with one of her buddies who is not staying to watch the other team. I know she wants to see Fab 5, Odyssey, Lady Reign, Shooting Stars and all the CEA teams. I do want to go out to dinner with the group, but I'm not missing those teams. NOT!!

Uhhh, my dear, I just realized that the Twinkles come on at 3:20, thus beginning the Level 5 showdowns. I just looked at that schedule for 10 minutes and couldn't justify which one I was willing to miss. I am not missing Y5, Jr. 5, Small Coed, Med Coed, damn sure ain't missing Large Senior, then it's two or three in IO5 & 6 and then right to Small Senior. I will be planted!!!! What are we gonna do? My child can go eat dinner with you guys or with one of her buddies who is not staying to watch the other team. I know she wants to see Fab 5, Odyssey, Lady Reign, Shooting Stars and all the CEA teams. I do want to go out to dinner with the group, but I'm not missing those teams. NOT!!

haha, there are some senior 5 teams that i want to see but i know that my husband will not go for it. plus i have friends in town from other gyms and cp is supposed to go swimming with her friends but if we stay there is no time for swimming!

haha, there are some senior 5 teams that i want to see but i know that my husband will not go for it. plus i have friends in town from other gyms and cp is supposed to go swimming with her friends but if we stay there is no time for swimming!
Girl! I put my name on the list for a group reservation for dinner on Saturday night. I know I'm not making that little gathering! Yes, totally understand the hubby thing, I always give mad respect to the dads who come to the competitions. Love them! But in case you get a chance to sneak away during senior 5 teams, I will be crazy lady PLANTED and screaming somewhere near the stage/vip/viewing area!!!

Girl! I put my name on the list for a group reservation for dinner on Saturday night. I know I'm not making that little gathering! Yes, totally understand the hubby thing, I always give mad respect to the dads who come to the competitions. Love them! But in case you get a chance to sneak away during senior 5 teams, I will be crazy lady PLANTED and screaming somewhere near the stage/vip/viewing area!!!

yeah, really eating is so overated....LOL! I don't have any concrete plans, just that I need to feed my kid, you know she's competing so I guess she has to be fed....I will rely on you to record what I miss and will hurry my butt back to see the teams because you know I want to see them. I am defintely staying to see Twinkles, they perform just 12 minutes after my cp does and I'm sure she wants to see them too, so we are going to sneak away right after and then come back.

yeah, really eating is so overated....LOL! I don't have any concrete plans, just that I need to feed my kid, you know she's competing so I guess she has to be fed....I will rely on you to record what I miss and will hurry my butt back to see the teams because you know I want to see them. I am defintely staying to see Twinkles, they perform just 12 minutes after my cp does and I'm sure she wants to see them too, so we are going to sneak away right after and then come back.
Ahh, this is such an exciting, Worlds-kinda dilemma!!!

my husband is great but generally around 5 or 6 he's DONE! :p

Back