All-Star Spirit Cheer Ac Jan 19/20th Who's Going -worlds Bids!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

 One Paid Bid to the highest scoring All-Girl Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible)
 One Paid Bid to the highest scoring Coed Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible)
 One At-Large Bid to the 2nd highest All-Girl or Coed Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible)
 One At-Large Bid to the 3rd highest All-Girl or Coed Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible)
 Four At-Large Bids to the next highest scoring teams (All-Girl or Coed). One of these 4 bids may be awarded to the highest
scoring International Level 6 Team

Is there a certain amount of bids set aside for international teams?
How the bids are awarded:
  • One Paid Bid to the highest scoring All-Girl Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible)
  • One Paid Bid to the highest scoring Coed Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible)
  • One At-Large Bid to the 2nd highest All-Girl or Coed Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible)
  • One At-Large Bid to the 3rd highest All-Girl or Coed Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible)
  • Four At-Large Bids to the next highest scoring teams (All-Girl or Coed). One of these 4 bids may be awarded to the highest scoring International Level 6 Team

This is going to be a mess, isn't it?
Let's not forget that with one main performance hall....all of the spectators for all of the teams will be in one place as well. I fear it will be wall-to-wall people all day.

Where's the emoticon for anxiety attack? :help:;)

Welcome to my world. We have to be at the Convention Center at 5;45am on Sunday morning....will the doors even be open at that hour???
Oh my goodness I didn't even think competitions had people competing that early. That is ridiculous!

final schedule is up and cp has 20 minute compete times between her two teams. guess she won't be warming up with the second team!

On the plus side, hopefully the open/break spots will give the EP enough down time to be able to run on schedule.
Does anybody know how many judging panels there are? That is a LONG day - 14 hours with only two 30 minute breaks and then to have to do it all over again the next day?! I can't imagine anybody being able to judge that many teams effectively for that length of time. Hoping all the teams get a fair opportunity - especially the teams going for bids!

Back