All-Star The D2 Summit 2017 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a human stuck with a stupid job today, if anyone can keep an eye on the following teams and post an update when they go, I will love you literally forever and give you a shower of shimmies.

AZ Heat - 3rd Degree (2:24)
AZ Heat - Senior Lit (3:19)
Az Element - Rose Gold (4:28)

AZ Element Rose Gold looked the best they have looked all year. Tons of energy! :)

Competing my SJ1 this morning. My Sr2 had a sloppy wildcard performance so they were 10/17 yesterday in Wild Card. But they got to film for Fierce Connection and had a blast!
We love this competition. I've not been as impressed as I was last year when it was in Tampa but I think it's just because it's Disney and everything is so much complicated because of that.

You know what grinds my gears? Having a great season and a perfect warm up and then being sloppy in what's probably your final performance. What gives? Grrrr.

Also the north and south arenas have been evacuated and the fields closed bc of weather.

That sounds like poor planning :(
Not enough permanent venue space for all the teams they have. I'm assuming it won't be an issue once the new cheer venue opens up there.
Not a situation unique to this event, though I believe this is the first time they've actually had to move performances to a different day. Which is actually kinda surprising with how frequent it storms there.

Back