All-Star Trends You Hope Will Continue After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2013
I'm sorry I just had to make this thread ! I have lots of ideas and I feel like there was a lot of hate on worlds lately. ( just my opinion sorry if I offend any one ) I have examples
- good sportsmanship
- teams who are clean

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Being excited to globe , no matter gold, silver or bronze. Thank you Louisiana Cheer Force, soooo excited to be the bronze champions! Need more teams like this. Obviously everyone wants to get 1st, but only THREE teams in the division get to go home with a trophy and medal, I think teams tend to forget that sometimes.

unique choreographs *cough cough* 005 *cough cough* tg lrg coed pyramid *cough cough*. theres others, those are just the ones that come to mind first.
banana.gif

My favorite thing is the Roku channel for the USASF. Not because it was on the Roku... but because of what it represents.

Unique channels where I can watch live streaming of cheerleading events I can't attend but want to. Increase how well it works, yes, but the idea that every competition will eventually be on a channel makes me happy. And, yes, I will pay for it.

The scoring thing I think stumbles to where it needs to be. It becomes universal and gets universal exposure and it will eventually get there.

Athletes wearing clothes? The rate we're going with these new uniforms I don't know if we can expect it anymore...
Ugh yes. It's awkward when people are trying to learn more about cheer and all they can see are non existent skirts and bootie-cutters (I mean shorts). And don't even get me started on Spankies that need Spankies underneath just to cover everything. And on technique being rewarded: YES. I bleed teal, but I was so happy to see Orange win b/c they hit AND they were clean.

Back