All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a PSA for those not from the US: the time change was made to summer time this night in the US and might change how many hours you're ahead/behind the US time zones if your country didn't "spring forward" tonight, too.

greetings.gif

Only 5 hours ahead today ! That means I can watch a lot of routines AND go to bed at a semi-reasonable hour.

Btw, does anyone here know when you get a legality vs. a warning?

Not sure. I feel like most warnings i hear about are times where it was just a performance issue, where it's clear the skill was not intended to be performed illegally, where teams just get a warning. I could see how that could be subjective though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

In my experience (and it may vary between EP's), warnings were given when illegal elements were performed, but they were clearly an accident. For example, a stunt that was supposed to brace a transition fell down, so the transitional element went anyway without a brace.

Legalities seem to be given for the more intentional issues.

Thought for Large 5 the max number was 36 athletes. The score sheet from day 1 shows 37. Thinking this was just a typo. Or maybe a sub for an injury and roster didnt get changed?

On my J1 team, we lost a girl due to financial reasons, and after we replaced her, our team total went from (18) to (19) then we added another girl, (bringing the actual total to 19) and it now says (20). It may be it's the total number of athletes that have been on the team this year.

Junior 5 :
1- Stringray Allstars Green (Triple crown winner)
2 - ACX Crazy Jags
3 - Maryland Twisters Supercells
4- Step 1 Allstars Pretty

Junior Coed 5
1- World Cup Starlites
2- Cheer Extreme Crush

Large Jr Coed 5R
1- Stringray Allstars Royal
2- World Cup Starbrites
3- Cheer Extreme Charlotte Princesses

Loved Alaska Black Ice's little back bend thing in the pyramid! And the end coed stunt handstand!

Back