All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Interesting. I'm wondering how this works then because I was talking to a friend from a gym up here and they said one of their teams that did not receive a Worlds bid is waiting to hear "who gets the trickle down bids" as 4 teams upgraded from an at large in December to a partial paid in January/February, and I know it happened last year as well.
Perhaps the rules are different in Canada. Not sure how it works there.

Perhaps the rules are different in Canada. Not sure how it works there.

Yeah I'm wondering if there's an exception made since, at least in Ontario, I believe there are only 2 bid events during the entirety of the season.

Since sr elite didnt come to NCA its weird now (middle of March) seeing them scored with some of the others.

If only we could see what they were scoring on each part of the scoresheet

Senior Elite just can not seem to catch a break.

They're different from the other Senior Elite's in say 2010-2014:
  1. Fetus Flyers :eek:
  2. Ending in a dance :confused:
  3. No "what do you call that?" "how did they do that?" stunt (what happened???) :(
  4. No "we came to inspire" story (I always liked that about them). :oops:
  5. Short pyramid
  6. A SHORT PYRAMID :jawdrop:

I was never a big Orange fan, but this year, I love them. With the crazy stunting and wild pyramid, they looking more Senior Eliteish, than Senior Elite, right now. Panthers have stepped up their game in stunts to go along with their tumbling, so they look great this year and Staws tumbling and performance game is flawless as usual!

So, you right, even with a new routine, SE can't seem to catch a break. No hate, just my opinion (because this is the Fierceboard and everyone has one).

Interesting. I'm wondering how this works then because I was talking to a friend from a gym up here and they said one of their teams that did not receive a Worlds bid is waiting to hear "who gets the trickle down bids" as 4 teams upgraded from an at large in December to a partial paid in January/February, and I know it happened last year as well.
Canada has their own rules with the bid process. In the US, at larges haven't been able to be passed down (outside the 72 hour window) in quite a few years.

CdZsElqXEAEikor.jpg:large

They're different from the other Senior Elite's in say 2010-2014:
  1. Fetus Flyers :eek:
  2. Ending in a dance :confused:
  3. No "what do you call that?" "how did they do that?" stunt (what happened???) :(
  4. No "we came to inspire" story (I always liked that about them). :oops:
  5. Short pyramid
  6. A SHORT PYRAMID :jawdrop:

I was never a big Orange fan, but this year, I love them. With the crazy stunting and wild pyramid, they looking more Senior Eliteish, than Senior Elite, right now. Panthers have stepped up their game in stunts to go along with their tumbling, so they look great this year and Staws tumbling and performance game is flawless as usual!

So, you right, even with a new routine, SE can't seem to catch a break. No hate, just my opinion (because this is the Fierceboard and everyone has one).

That aside, from looking at the scores, they'd be in 2nd if they didn't have the illegal stunt. So it's not as if they're out of the game completely, and I'm not discounting any team in the division, I just like a good come back story and every single competition seems like a SE comeback.

Back