All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not really a UCA statement, but I'm in this thread so I'll put it here. I wish that all the fans/ parents/ athletes could have the same relationship that the Y5 teams have. They all cheered for each other- never against anyone. When YE won, Twinks and Super 5 were happy for them- although disappointed for themselves (and rightfully so). These athletes truly love each other. Never any smack talk and shade thrown, just love and support.

There is my sappy post for the weekend. Now off to enjoy disney!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really a UCA statement, but I'm in this thread so I'll put it here. I wish that all the fans/ parents/ athletes could have the same relationship that the Y5 teams have. They all cheered for each other- never against anyone. When YE won, Twinks and Super 5 were happy for them- although disappointed for themselves (and rightfully so). These athletes truly love each other. Never any smack talk and shade thrown, just love and support.

Even cheering everyone on when a team isnt there... Y5 a division like no other... [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319] ladybugs wish they were there!!!

I saw your CP during the awards stream get up after her win and run to Twinkles to hug them and just wanted to say you're doing an awesome job with that kiddo (Unless there is another cute little redhead on YE? lol but I think it was her)

I saw your CP during the awards stream get up after her win and run to Twinkles to hug them and just wanted to say you're doing an awesome job with that kiddo (Unless there is another cute little redhead on YE? lol but I think it was her)

That was my baby. She loves those girls and knows how it feels to be announced 2nd place. Proud of her always- but it makes my heart swell a little when she is extra sweet.

Wait what. Wasn't Senior Elite deducted 2 points on day 1?
CdY3CKFUkAA1y-j
When did Day 1's deduction change from 2 to 4? Scores were tweeted with the 2 point deduction long after large senior competed Saturday .

You can tell me what you think, you know, as long it's respectful. I have no problem if you don't agree with my opinion
oh no nothing crazy! but when the video was first released, me and a couple of my other cheer friends had said the way the pyramid transitions were done looked familiar, that's all.

oh no nothing crazy! but when the video was first released, me and a couple of my other cheer friends had said the way the pyramid transitions were done looked familiar, that's all.
Then we agree. :)

i apologize for the 18 million posts, but this is like one of the only places where i can actually talk real live cheer issues lol. so I was reading the thread entirety and i decided to comment on a couple things as well as raise awareness of some other things on twitter that i've seen

first i wanna say Congrats to SE with the beautiful routine and the first place win. literally in love with the elite section. also, i'm so happy that F5 placed top three at a big comp, they're one of my fav AG teams and i've been routing for them to show what they're all about this season. I also love their routine change. FL TD Rain, IN LOVE SO MUCH. TG OO5's elite gives me CHILLS. i'm upset TGLC took out their ripple lol. and Steel is starting to impress me again, no offense, but no routine has impressed me as much as 2014, but this season's routine is sooooo great IMO. So happy for Smoke, Apple, Suns, and TGLJ, LADY JAGS GAVE ME SO MUCH LIFE DURING THE ELITE OMG. I feel as though Pro Cheer Eagles doesn't get enough credit, that center hitch kick? absolutely PERFECT, and they've been great for a couple years now. Royalcats made me so happy this past weekend. and i'm so happy BSP got paaaaaaiiiiidddddddd. MEDSR & MEDCOED are going to be blood baths at worlds and i just can't even fathom the amount of Talent.

i want to talk about Brandon Senior Black's routine speed since this came up a lot this comp,
i honestly feel as though it's not as slow as everyone makes it seem. their routines have always... for the most part, been this speed. i think it has very high difficulty and of course it's executed PHENOMENALLY. i just hate when people say that the only reason they have high execution is because the routine is slow, WHICH IS A LIEEEEEEEE.
Another thing, and yes, i know it'll never stop, but I really wish people would stop comparing BSB and Smoed down to the T. Smoed didn't even compete at UCA, yet "oh Smoed this, BSB that" guys give these kids a BREAK. why does everything have to be a competition (HAHAHAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE) but seriously, i understand NCA & Worlds, but if they're not even competing at the same comp, let them be, seriously.
P.S, I hope they go back to their old music. I was not feeling this comp's music whatsoever, but that's just my opinion.

K Guys, i'm done.
oh and if there are any english majors/teachers here, yes i know i would've failed any essay due to the way my first paragraph was set up :p

Last edited:
Back