All-Star Unusual Songs In Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favourite usage of Adele was Greensboro small senior in 2011.
The stunt didn't hit, and I can't say I was particularly fond of it, but just the start of the stunt when the switch up hits so perfectly to it. I die.

JulieP said:
Sidenote: who cheers in pants?

I remember this trend trying to get started back in 2000-2001. ASC even had their staff wearing cheer pants for their demo at the S. Padre island comp. It was cute (sort of a boot cut yoga style) but it never caught on anywhere else that I saw.

JulieP said:
Sidenote: who cheers in pants?

Around the same time cupieqt mentioned, one of the middle schools in my area (south suburbs of Chicago) began wearing pants and did for several years.. not sure if they still do or not. It's weird that I never though "Hm, they should be in shorts".

Around the same time cupieqt mentioned, one of the middle schools in my area (south suburbs of Chicago) began wearing pants and did for several years.. not sure if they still do or not. It's weird that I never though "Hm, they should be in shorts".

It's just the point flyer that caught my eye. Great flyer but I couldn't stop staring at the pants.

Somebody PLEASE use this. (This version is performed live, hence the quality). The studioversion should be released in a couple of weeks.

My high school team for our first two competitions had a christmas theme!
Screenshot2012-02-04at50815PM-1.png

We had holiday bows too.

I wished someone did something like 'City Boy' from a Norwegian band called Donkeyboy. I love them
Or maybe something totally usual like Bjork, has anyone done her yet?

One song I alwaaaays would love to hear for the dance is "Time Warp" (From Rocky Horror picture show) Does anyone know if this has been done?
That would be so cool! My brother, who knows nothing about cheer, does the rocky horror shadow casting and he once told me that he'd love to see a team do the time warp in their dance! I just think it might be alittle innapropriate for younger kids lol.

Some rec team at Jamfest Indy jumped to Friday by Rebecca Black.....I couldn't take the rest of the routine seriously after that haha

Back