All-Star Unusual Songs In Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One year (maybe 03?) we had to suffer through a game show theme mix at every comp. It was not a very good mix either. And yes jeopardy was included. At regular speed -_-

It was the most boring routine ever. Idk what team it was.

I think anytime that takes the risk by using non popular songs in a routine is genius because they are thinking outside the box. I get tired of hearing the same songs in every other teams music. It's like "Didn't we just see this routine?" :confused: lol

My GF coaches a high school team, and for their Christmas rally we used a bunch of songs that are not typical cheer routine stuff. It turned out pretty cool, it hasn't popped up yet on Youtube or I would link it.

Loved watching them, especially that dance! And there was a blonde girl, that like stands in the middle of running tumbling, that was as cute as a button. I adored her.
yes! i actually really love that part, she's so great to watch! definitely a team FULL of performers :)

Nu-uh HONEY BADGER?!?!? DO YOU HAVE VIDEO?!?!! <3!!

AND I havea video for you, I think this is the infamous Fierce Allstars from Cali?

I think thats from 2006

I don't have it!!! They're still using it right now, so I don't think a video is posted yet. The gym is called White Lightning, and they're in Huntersville, NC. I think it's from their Junior team.

Back