All-Star Unusual Songs In Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love love love voiceovers (done the right way) in cheer routines it just add's a unique flare to the team and allows them to really stand out. I am ok with unusual music as long as it is mixed correctly!! :fro:

Hard rock music...like Rage Against the Machine, Korn, System of a Down, Muse, 30 seconds to Mars, Lincoln Park, etc..didn't Brandon use rock in their music last year? I swear I remember really liking their music bc it was different.
They had breaking benjamin "I will now bow" in their 2011 pyramid.. it made me cry.. their my all time favorite band and I never though I would hear them in a cheer mix !

They had breaking benjamin "I will now bow" in their 2011 pyramid.. it made me cry.. their my all time favorite band and I never though I would hear them in a cheer mix !
omg, when i was going through my little "im a scene kid" phase, i heard Tokio Hotel in Achievers Gymcats Senior 4 music in 2009 at Dallas and i literally screamed. Like, shrieked like a crazy person. I was so obsessed with them, i spent my summer learning basic german so I could write them letters. #weeniehutjr

omg, when i was going through my little "im a scene kid" phase, i heard Tokio Hotel in Achievers Gymcats Senior 4 music in 2009 at Dallas and i literally screamed. Like, shrieked like a crazy person. I was so obsessed with them, i spent my summer learning basic german so I could write them letters. #weeniehutjr
Yeah and now Ive seen a couple teams with hollywood undead - levitate in their music and I freak out ! aahah its amazing lol

Yeah and now Ive seen a couple teams with hollywood undead - levitate in their music and I freak out ! aahah its amazing lol

i can't tell you how many times i've told someone that would be a kick butt jump sequence song. and now i'm kinda bummed that i couldn't use it first :/

I once did a stunt sequence for a high school team to the song Sugar Sugar by Baby Bash. I would totally use it again, I think it's one of the best ideas I've ever come up with lol "Got me lifted, shifted higher than the ceiling. Oooo weee it's the ultimate feeling, got me lifted feeling so gifted, sugar how'd you get so fly? aaaah<3

the chorus at :17 :)

kat graham's I Want It All (the rap part) was used for our juniors this year- it is so unique and fun for them :)
I also loveee Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You for pyramids...

We have "Black Betty" for our Sr 4 coeds dance. I was determined to have it, since I have really good dancers who I knew would be able to work it. The kids were leary at first, but the judges comment on it all the time.

We have "Black Betty" for our Sr 4 coeds dance. I was determined to have it, since I have really good dancers who I knew would be able to work it. The kids were leary at first, but the judges comment on it all the time.

Funny, I cheered at Elmira College (one of your owners cheered there right before I did) and we used Black Betty in our routine 2 years in a row lol :)

Funny, I cheered at Elmira College (one of your owners cheered there right before I did) and we used Black Betty in our routine 2 years in a row lol :)
Really??? Thats funny, what a small world. I picked the song for my team. I used to be a bartender for years at a night club and we would have bands come in and some of them would sing that song and I just loved the beat. I always knew I had to use it. Our choreographer was so excited that we used the song. The whole time he would sing it as he made up the moves. It made the kids really into it.

I think a good pyramid song is take my hand-simple plan. One of the high school teams in my area used it as their pyramid song and it sounded so good.

Back