All-Star Worlds 2015 Final Results

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

exactly!

i remember someone on here saying: smoed wished brandon would fall, because thats the only way smoed knew they could win.

NOT!

kind of ironic considereing the only way brandon couldve won was if smoed fell, as **many** were wishing in the thread that is now locked.

vxjfyf.png
Oh please! Didn't say wished, said hoping. And not hoping for a fall, just not well so we were hoping for them all to have a little cough due to cold. Geez,what a way to misquote @getsum ;)

Small Senior

GOLD - Woodlands Elite - Generals
SILVER - California All Stars - Lady Bullets
BRONZE - Top Gun Angels

4. Green Bay Elite - Lime
5. Cheer Extreme SSX
6. Cheer Central Suns - Lady Suns
7. World Cup Suns
8. NJSE Fab 5
9. ICE Lady Lightning
10. Star Athletics - Senior Red
Wow didn't realize how many places some teams jumped or dropped to in this division.

So have the IOC5 scores/placements been explained? worlds.usasf.net: Home
Because Rays "tied" for 7th apparently, but then they give 8th place (the general protocol for a tie would be have joint 7th, then the next ranked team is 9th). So my guess is that they are attempting to mitigate the "4 US teams in finals" situation by not giving an official placing to the lowest placed team? But then there were also 4 Canadian teams in finals and all 4 of those got final rankings. My guess is that they only worried about top 10, but has anyone got any other ideas/offical info from USASF (I realise I'm deluding myself with this last bit...)?

So have the IOC5 scores/placements been explained? worlds.usasf.net: Home
Because Rays "tied" for 7th apparently, but then they give 8th place (the general protocol for a tie would be have joint 7th, then the next ranked team is 9th). So my guess is that they are attempting to mitigate the "4 US teams in finals" situation by not giving an official placing to the lowest placed team? But then there were also 4 Canadian teams in finals and all 4 of those got final rankings. My guess is that they only worried about top 10, but has anyone got any other ideas/offical info from USASF (I realise I'm deluding myself with this last bit...)?
I feel like this is just how USASF does ties, which is odd. I remember the year there was a tie for first in IOC6, there was still a 2nd and 3rd place team. But then again, that could have just been so there was someone to give those trophies/medals to.

I feel like this is just how USASF does ties, which is odd. I remember the year there was a tie for first in IOC6, there was still a 2nd and 3rd place team. But then again, that could have just been so there was someone to give those trophies/medals to.
Yeah, that would make sense, I wonder if there was a 4th place or if they skipped to 5th after bronze? Also was there any justification given for the 4th Canadian team, but no 4th team from any other country besides the US, or was that a case of "who screams loudest"?

Yeah, that would make sense, I wonder if there was a 4th place or if they skipped to 5th after bronze? Also was there any justification given for the 4th Canadian team, but no 4th team from any other country besides the US, or was that a case of "who screams loudest"?
Great questions, I have no idea.

I think it was just a case of one U.S. and one Canadian team contesting their scores after finalist were announced. Someone took a screenshot of a tweet from the Canadian team that placed 4th among Canadian teams and posted it in one of the Worlds threads (probably somewhere in day 2).

Honestly, the IOC 5 semi-finals this year will go down to be one of the most controversial sessions at any Worlds ever. Too many teams were rescored and the lack of transparency/clarification left everyone confused. I don't think they even made an official announcement, Wildcats and that one Canadian team were just added to the schedule the next day. I'm almost certain most people found out through social media, but no one could confirm it because USASF never made an official statement.

Back