All-Star Worlds 2015 Final Results

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it was just a case of one U.S. and one Canadian team contesting their scores after finalist were announced. Someone took a screenshot of a tweet from the Canadian team that placed 4th among Canadian teams and posted it in one of the Worlds threads (probably somewhere in day 2).

Honestly, the IOC 5 semi-finals this year will go down to be one of the most controversial sessions at any Worlds ever. Too many teams were rescored and the lack of transparency/clarification left everyone confused. I don't think they even made an official announcement, Wildcats and that one Canadian team were just added to the schedule the next day. I'm almost certain most people found out through social media, but no one could confirm it because USASF never made an official statement.

Ah I don't remember them contesting their score (but I'm pretty sure I was delirious from lack of sleep during part of the day 2 thread), that makes more sense then. I thought it was as a result of it being called unfair that the US would have 4 teams in finals.

Between this and IOC6 last year, Worlds has gone way down in my estimations.

wait wait wait are scores from two worlds ago in medium coed STILL not released?

How on earth is cheer, as an industry, okay with this? Could you imagine if the IOC or the NCAA did this in any sport?

I think it was just a case of one U.S. and one Canadian team contesting their scores after finalist were announced. Someone took a screenshot of a tweet from the Canadian team that placed 4th among Canadian teams and posted it in one of the Worlds threads (probably somewhere in day 2).

Honestly, the IOC 5 semi-finals this year will go down to be one of the most controversial sessions at any Worlds ever. Too many teams were rescored and the lack of transparency/clarification left everyone confused. I don't think they even made an official announcement, Wildcats and that one Canadian team were just added to the schedule the next day. I'm almost certain most people found out through social media, but no one could confirm it because USASF never made an official statement.

USASF announced on their website thing that our team was in 8th place. And the schedule came out for Sunday and we were in the 9th place spot. They suck.

wait wait wait are scores from two worlds ago in medium coed STILL not released?

How on earth is cheer, as an industry, okay with this? Could you imagine if the IOC or the NCAA did this in any sport?

I don't think people are ok with this (or a lot of things) but who are we supposed to complain to? The people who are supposed to be in charge are the people causing the problems.

I don't think people are ok with this (or a lot of things) but who are we supposed to complain to? The people who are supposed to be in charge are the people causing the problems.

I'm reminded of the time the Eastern Bloc countries boycotted the 1984 Olympics and then said hhaha eff you we're making our own Friendship Games. Bye.

...Does cheer need a Friendship Games moment?

I'm reminded of the time the Eastern Bloc countries boycotted the 1984 Olympics and then said hhaha eff you we're making our own Friendship Games. Bye.

I think we really do. Or USASF needs an overhaul.

As a fan, I also have certain gripes that pertain to me that I have no one to go to, so I don't think just the people who are physically involved with cheer are the ones who are upset. I think it's a lot of people with different levels of involvement.

Is there an all around globe count since worlds started ??
Would be cool to see which gym has the most

Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.

Programs with multiple Worlds medals:
Rank, State, Program, Total, Gold, Silver, Bronze

1 TX Cheer Athletics 40 17 13 10
2 CA California Allstars 27 10 13 4
3 NC Cheer Extreme 23 4 8 11
4 TX Spirit of Texas 20 5 12 3
5 KY Gym Tyme 19 15 2 2
5 FL Top Gun 19 8 4 7
7 GA The Stingray Allstars 17 10 4 3
8 NJ World Cup 14 6 4 4
9 OK Twist and Shout 12 3 4 5
10 MD Maryland Twisters 11 4 2 5
11 FL Brandon Allstars 6 2 3 1
11 CAN Cheer Sport Sharks 6 2 2 2
11 CA CheerForce 6 1 1 4
14 CAN Flyers Allstarz 5 2 2 1
14 GA Georgia Allstars 5 2 2 1
14 SC Rockstar Cheer 5 0 3 2
17 IN ICE Allstars 4 1 0 3
18 AL ACE Cheer Company 3 1 1 1
18 KY Kentucky Elite 3 1 0 2
18 TX Woodlands Elite 3 1 0 2
18 NOR Viqueens 3 0 2 1
18 NJ South Jersey Storm 3 0 1 2
18 CA Pacific Coast Magic 3 0 0 3
24 BAN Bangkok University 2 2 0 0
24 FL Miami Elite 2 2 0 0
24 CA Pace Elite 2 1 1 0
24 WA South Elite 2 1 1 0
24 MA East Celebrity Elite 2 1 0 1
24 CA Stealth Allstars 2 1 0 1
24 TX University Cheer 2 1 0 1
24 NH Celebrity Cheer 2 0 2 0
24 NC Charlotte Allstars 2 0 1 1
24 JAP Cyclones 2 0 1 1
24 CHI GuangXi MS 2 0 1 1
24 GA Infinity Titans 2 0 1 1
24 NJ Star Athletics 2 0 1 1
24 TX Texas Lonestar Cheer 2 0 1 1
24 CA American Cheer 2 0 0 2
24 TX Pro Spirit, Inc. 2 0 0 2

As a fan, I also have certain gripes that pertain to me that I have no one to go to, so I don't think just the people who are physically involved with cheer are the ones who are upset. I think it's a lot of people with different levels of involvement.

I don't agree with the "conspiracy" side particularly, but mistakes, miscommunications, and inaccuracies happen with astonishing frequency year after year at Worlds. There are many good-hearted and qualified people at the USASF, but the underlying structure absolutely needs a major overhaul. USASF is essentially a hybrid of a private business and government agency that combines most of the negatives and few of the positives of each.

Last edited:

There was almost a Friendship Games moment when Jamfest bought Final Destination, turned it into US Finals. That was a Friendship Games moment right there; we missed it.

There was a Friendship Games moment when the ASGA group was created that initially drew in gyms of various sizes, talent levels, coaching, etc. That was an environment ready for a Friendship Games moment right there; we missed it.

Because of how firmly entrenched the monopoly is, and based on how they have the ability to go over the coaches heads and market directly to parents and athletes, we won't have another Friendship Games moment unless they do something so crazy that even gyms/coaches that have supported them are ready to walk away. Right now as much as people gripe, complain, post, etc. gyms, coaches, parents and athletes aren't walking away from them. Gyms are still spending insane amounts of money with them year after year after year, so they are not really worried yet. Until their finances take a dramatic downward turn,and trends that way for a couple of years they won't change. Until coaches stand up and vote with their dollars, things wont change. That is where we are right now.

Back