Worst Tumbling Accidents You Have Seen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

one of the worst accidents ive ever seen was when one of my kids was doing a toe full and a girl was tumbling up the lane doing a ro hs full they both collided mid full and slammed into the ground

i was sitting at a competition last year and last pass did a full and landed on a guy who was basing a stunts ankle and broke it, he crawled off of the matt and until the end of the routine and then hopped back in on one foot and finished the dance

it was my first year cheering and the first 3 months and i did a backhand spring without a spotter because she said just to do a round off and see where i land but i thought she said backhand spring. and i backhand springed into the ground my head cracked, but i was fine. just EXTREMELY MAD that i got a mental block and all the coaches got mad at her and she was soon fired? ..not sure. But i am still facing a mental block now 4 years later.
Just the other month this girl did a backhand spring and we all heard a crack. We were all confused because we didnt know where it came from and i saw this girl start and finish her backhand spring all the way to where she cried to the coach . she broke her hand and is still recovering after 3 competitions without her. :[

This is more funny than it is terrible but I was warming up once and went to go throw a layout. Even though I'd thrown it a million times before, idk what happened but I just blanked in the middle and my body went limp. I had really really high layouts so I was completely airborn and just flopped down and landed with all my body weight on my neck/head and my knees had flipped over my head and landed on the ground with terrible rugburn. Everyone cupped their hands on their mouths and gasped haha then I rolled over and sat up like about to cry and everyone stopped for a second staring at me..I said "ow." and they all busted out laughing at me even though I wanted to cry :( lol that kinda stuf happens all the time though I feel like.

Another time there was a little girl at one of my old gyms and she was running across the spring floors at the gym and she tripped over the edge of one of the floors, fell, and caught herself with her arm. When she landed her arm just completely snapped. Not really a tumbling accident but it took place on a mat

Also 2 practices this girl did a backhandspring and freaked out and landed head first onto the hard wood ground . Everyone freaked out because of this loud booming sound, louder than a gun shot. If my friend was 2 inches away from her friends she would of been hit hard. she went to the hospital and still has neck injurys and is in pain.But she went to competition this weekend and did AMAZING, hope she is doing okay..

There is also a time where this girl was jumping over the tumble track her foot got caught on the mat and she fell face first into the wooden floor and had rug burn all over her face.

Last practice this girl on the same team as the first accident the flyer twist cradled and cradled on her.. scary.

World Cup last year at a competition girls were doubling into the crowd...
they tossed them back in though.
wink.png

I was watching a team and it was their tumbling pass and this girl did a full and landed on the other girl and hit her head. BAD.

Back