All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So the link above is only for the teams who are eligible for Worlds and doesn't include Friday night. It does give us an idea of what a very small part of the weekend will look like, but there is still a HUGE part of the schedule that needs to be sent out...someday...not too soon...

Well, it's a start! I still wanna know the lower levels but thanks!

ETA: I wonder if it's a mistake or if ODT is not competing on Sunday. I see that both South teams and Connect are not listed for Saturday meaning they are competing on Friday. I wonder if ODT is doing Fri/Sat?
It's gotta be a mistake. My schedule shows dream at 2:50 on Sunday

Well, it's a start! I still wanna know the lower levels but thanks!

ETA: I wonder if it's a mistake or if ODT is not competing on Sunday. I see that both South teams and Connect are not listed for Saturday meaning they are competing on Friday. I wonder if ODT is doing Fri/Sat?
They would have to be there on Sunday in order to compete in the "Fierce Four" (still hate this idea... but that's besides the point) so I am sure they are there unless they are giving up a chance at a paid bid and only going for at large- but I don't see that happening- I bet it was just an oversight.

eta: my computer is stupid....

:eek: I know that's totally normal for that comp, but I will never get used to it. Hopefully it's i5 and not your daughters team. At least we're used to practing this late at night.

It wouldn't be ideal, for sure. She has to be up on Friday by 6am for school, so I have a plan to get her to our hotel to nap right after school, just in case. Not that it's easy to get a 14 year old to nap, but I'll try. Hopefully the other kids have a plan. Luckily, kids have a lot of energy and adrenaline will boost it a bit.

So everyone gets a bid..I believe PCM MYSTERIOUS already has an at large. I haven't seen the teams perform in person, but based on videos my prediction is
Cheer a Central Suns and Mysterious will get a paid. But I haven't seen videos on all the teams so just a guess.

So everyone gets a bid..I believe PCM MYSTERIOUS already has an at large. I haven't seen the teams perform in person, but based on videos my prediction is
Cheer a Central Suns and Mysterious will get a paid. But I haven't seen videos on all the teams so just a guess.
Are Open teams not eligible for bids? Lady Suns already have an at large as well as Mysterious.

Maybe I misinterpreted your post that everyone gets a bid? I count 11 teams going for 6 bids. If I'm wrong, don't mind me:D

There are 9 teams going for paid bids, only 7 are elidible for at-larges. There are 5 Canadian teams that are not eligible.

Back