All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I refuse to believe ANYONE has this mythical creature known as a schedule... It doesn't exist-like unicorns, leprechauns and cheerleaders without bling....... ;) lol

This is going to make me seem like a big old party pooper, but I'm so tired of individual performances. :( Such time suckers.
Honestly- that's why they started doing them on Friday so it wouldn't take so much time but grrrrrr and now I have to stay until 10pm to watch my second cp go- even though she's not truly mine...... And get up at 530 to go to soccer on sat..... If only the little brat knew how much I love her lol ;)

Honestly- that's why they started doing them on Friday so it wouldn't take so much time but grrrrrr and now I have to stay until 10pm to watch my second cp go- even though she's not truly mine...... And get up at 530 to go to soccer on sat..... If only the little brat knew how much I love her lol ;)

I know. Now they should just go away. I always told my kid that she's welcome to perform at home if she wants to do one. Lol!

At least they'll post it eventually. Some comps never post them. ;) Our gym owners have the schedule. They could send it to us.

Back